Page 1 of 8
Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 13, 2005 8:38am
by Kouga's Girl
Which of the Furuba guys do you like best? And just for the sake of the legitimacy of the poll, I have to put the ALL on here...well...all the Souma's at least ^_~ And for the sake of this poll, I'm not adding Akito...>.> No spoilers...I just am not adding him.
re: Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 13, 2005 12:22pm
by Ayame's Lady
I like a lot of them, but I voted for Ayame. Feminine looking guys are pretty hawt.
re: Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 13, 2005 2:00pm
by Kouga's Girl
Lol, yeah, the feminine guys are hot...but I just can't help loving Shigure's attitude! ^_^
re: Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 14, 2005 12:42am
by .:Insane~Genius:.
KYOU IS SHO HOT! Lol, I'll shut up now but truly, Kyou is hot! ^________^
re: Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 14, 2005 2:54am
by Armony
YUKI!!

re: Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 14, 2005 7:28am
by .:Insane~Genius:.

SHOCK HORROR!!!!!!!!!! You like Yuki!!!!???? OMG!!! >_< Yuki ish nt hot bt if u say so >_<
re: Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 14, 2005 9:06am
by henshu yasha
Yuki has good looks but Hatsoharu * i think that's how u write his name...* is hot.
re: Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 14, 2005 10:53am
by .:Insane~Genius:.
Hatsuharu you mean! Lol! Yeah... But I still prefer Kyo
re: Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 14, 2005 1:12pm
by rhapsody
Kyo is hot and Yuki is cute... but i think that Hatsuharu is the best, i love his hair !
re: Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 14, 2005 1:52pm
by yumiko
Yuki is the best he is my absolute favorite He is so cute but too calm,But i still like him the best, he even has a fan club.
re: Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 14, 2005 8:07pm
by mistral-chan
yuki!^_^

re: Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 2:46am
by anime_rox666
Haru-kun

re: Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 4:05am
by Armony
*sigh*...thank goodness there are other people who like yuki...I though i was the only one..
re: Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 7:06am
by .:Insane~Genius:.
Lol!
re: Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 8:26am
by Armony
It's true though..and it looks like Haru is way hotter than Kyo, I guess people are in for the split-perso, kinda person, ne?
re: Which Furuba guy is HOTTEST!
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 9:24am
by miaka_yuki_124
kyo is hot!! he stubborn but hot!!