Page 1 of 3
does he 3 guns?
Posted: Nov 03, 2004 4:35pm
by Love of hate
tri means 3 and gun means, well a gun so does he have 3 gun because as far as i know i seen only 1.
Posted: Nov 04, 2004 11:54am
by Flame|of|darkness
tru...
There's probably this whole big long symbolism thingy behind it... I dunno.. I've only seen like five episodes >_<

Posted: Nov 04, 2004 11:16pm
by Tri
the show is called trigun because vash has three guns. the first is his silver revolver, the second is. well have you ever noticed how his right arm is missing a sleve? well he lost his real arm and it was replaced with a cybernetic one with a hidden gun inside, the third gun, the "angel arm" is the most powerful gun, it was used to destroy july city and it was only at 13% power then. it happens when the top of his pistol flys off, a big ball off energy forms and well just google it.
that is why it is trigun
Posted: Nov 05, 2004 11:31am
by sanoska25
didn't vash take knives gun wat happen to that

Posted: Nov 08, 2004 2:22pm
by WhoWantsToKnow
Knives got it back 23 years before the series began. It was the day of the Lost July disaster. It was also the day Vash lost his arm (Knives shot it off).
Posted: Nov 08, 2004 5:26pm
by ummyeaa
he has a silver one that he carrys all the time, his metal arm like truns into a gun n his angle arm ..
Posted: Nov 09, 2004 10:21am
by VampireSplooge
I've seen him use a gold one before.
Posted: Nov 09, 2004 3:19pm
by J.Kudo
actually there is another derivation on this... the 3 main characters who are through the entire series are Vash, Meryl and Mille... 3 people... in adition Meryl has about 30 derrengers (I counted), and millie's Stun gun has 18 barrels... all multiples of 3... I'm probably reading WAY too much into this though (And yes Vash does carry the 3 guns already described)
Posted: Nov 09, 2004 6:22pm
by WhoWantsToKnow
No, Meryl actually has 50 derringers. Look at the picture in her profile. Ten bandoliers under her cloak, each able to hold 5.
Posted: Nov 10, 2004 2:36pm
by J.Kudo
I did.. the most that would be there(THat would be in the totally black folds, were 9... 45... I looked but only 6 were visible... and I added in all of the folds that could be holding them... when doing my second estimate...
Posted: Nov 10, 2004 3:28pm
by WhoWantsToKnow
Funny. I count ten and can spot them all easily.
Posted: Nov 13, 2004 5:31am
by Shippou-kun
its not really anything to do with meyrill or anyone else vash has 3 guns...1.Silver gun he uses 2. Arm gun 3. Awesem kick *bleep* gun that silver gun transforms into... that or its the semi countious thought of knifes,that lady with blue hair that vash dreams about(i cant remember the name >.<) and vash
Posted: Nov 13, 2004 5:34am
by Trigun13Irey
shippo-kun, you realy like anime dont you. ME TOO! but is that why they call it trigun?
Posted: Nov 13, 2004 2:35pm
by Shippou-kun
no clue just a therey(i cant spell) But useally they come up with a title and try to make and anime fit with it as best as posible... that or they liked the name XD
Posted: Nov 14, 2004 8:30pm
by Guest
Im pretty sure there is another meaning for it...."Trigun"
There has simply got to be more to the title than three guns.....you know what im gonna google the guy who created this anime to find some answers
~.~ I dident log on!
Posted: Nov 17, 2004 5:55am
by shippou
I think it has the reason of them revolveing along the lines of vash knives and that chick that was killed (>.< i still cant remember) and the internal struggal between them