Page 1 of 2

Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 21, 2005 4:25am
by Shaun
Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic
http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2MNE ... 6J4I4FC80R

re: Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 21, 2005 1:03pm
by Annaxubella
put it right this time, I don't see anything about hentai street fighter :?

re: Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 21, 2005 1:05pm
by Shaun
What? The file's called "renamed_(comic - erotic - hentai) - street fighter sakura friends.pdf". :?

re: Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 21, 2005 1:23pm
by Annaxubella
tell you the truth, I don't see anything :? but borring stuff, what should I do

re: Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 21, 2005 1:28pm
by Shaun
Have you downloaded it?

re: Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 21, 2005 1:32pm
by Annaxubella
yes I did, thanks :oops:

re: Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 21, 2005 1:34pm
by Shaun
You need Acrobat Reader to open it with.

re: Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 21, 2005 1:39pm
by Annaxubella
stop bothering me, I'm enjoying it :P

re: Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 21, 2005 1:42pm
by Shaun
Really? :P

re: Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 21, 2005 1:45pm
by Annaxubella
yes come and join me :P :arrow: :oops:

re: Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 21, 2005 1:46pm
by Shaun
Ok. :oops:

re: Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 22, 2005 10:45am
by Annaxubella
Are we the only once enjoying it :?

re: Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 22, 2005 10:55am
by Shaun
I've stopped looking at it; I just find it sooo erotic. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

re: Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 22, 2005 10:58am
by Annaxubella
yeah!! me too :oops: :oops: :oops:

re: Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 23, 2005 3:57pm
by Shaun
I hate the person in it, he gets all the sex. Sakura was soooo hot in that manga. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

re: Street Fighter: Sakura Hentai Comic

Posted: Apr 24, 2005 2:48pm
by Annaxubella
Sakura in Manga, yeah! your right :oops: