Page 1 of 1

Is this a mistake?

Posted: May 08, 2005 4:07pm
by RaxorT3hSaxor
I've been watching Trigun for a long time now and I've seen every episode at least 6 times and I noticed in the last episode "Under the sky so blue" during the flash back when Knives first makes the guns he uses the angel arm and his sleave doesn't rip... is it a mistake?

re: Is this a mistake?

Posted: May 09, 2005 4:24pm
by Trigun Forever
Do you mean when they are teens?
I think that what you see is that Knives and Vash already ripped their sleeves for comfort in the arid climate.
When he fired, the sleeve was already ripped off, so you didn't notice.
Or, maybe I just missed something.

re: Is this a mistake?

Posted: May 09, 2005 8:33pm
by RaxorT3hSaxor
Yes it is when they are teens but I have the DVD of the last 4 episodes and I seen that after he uses the angel arm his sleave remains unharmed

re: Is this a mistake?

Posted: May 10, 2005 9:25am
by Skyler Wing
Maybe his sleeve is special, like some kind of Bio-shielding. Plus, I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but Knives can heal himself, so why not regenerate his suit?!

re: Is this a mistake?

Posted: May 10, 2005 1:34pm
by RaxorT3hSaxor
Knives cant regenerate himself, he just has access to the rejuvenation chambers in the crashed SEEDS ships, but he couldn't have regenerated the sleave because it was never torn.

re: Is this a mistake?

Posted: May 10, 2005 4:26pm
by Gothic
how can knives heal himself?
what about vash, can he heal himself? he has scars all over himself..

re: Is this a mistake?

Posted: May 10, 2005 8:20pm
by RaxorT3hSaxor
I just said, Knives can heal himself with the rejuvenation chambers in the SEEDS ships, and vash has all the scars because he doesnt know where the ships with the rejuvenation chambers are.

re: Is this a mistake?

Posted: May 11, 2005 10:36am
by Skyler Wing
Sorry about my post, it went a leetle bit over the top.... :mrgreen:

re: Is this a mistake?

Posted: May 11, 2005 4:27pm
by RaxorT3hSaxor
Heh heh no prob, its not really an important question, that part just happen to catch my eye

re: Is this a mistake?

Posted: May 12, 2005 2:59pm
by Simaru
hum people talking about sleeves :roll: