Page 1 of 5

Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: May 24, 2005 5:26am
by magicalplay
We may all know in the end who Kyo goes out with, but in your opinions, who should he date?

re: Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: May 24, 2005 12:40pm
by KoYue
I say Kagura. For some reason, I think Kyo will be happy with her, even if he isn't right now.

Re: re: Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: May 24, 2005 2:43pm
by magicalplay
That may be trues, but she's still a little to violent though.
KoYue wrote:I say Kagura. For some reason, I think Kyo will be happy with her, even if he isn't right now.

Re: Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: May 24, 2005 3:52pm
by Guest
magicalplay wrote:We may all know in the end who Kyo goes out with, but in your opinions, who should he date?




What's everyone talking about? Of course it's Tohru! :x Kyo WILL be happy with her! You people are making me sad... :cry:

re: Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: May 25, 2005 4:30am
by Smileycute_Kagome
i'll pick tohru

re: Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: May 25, 2005 12:31pm
by snow_leopard
I'll pick Kagura. I agree, I think they would be happy together someday if Kyo would accept Kagura's love. Too bad.

Re: Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: May 25, 2005 1:40pm
by KoYue
Anonymous wrote:
magicalplay wrote:We may all know in the end who Kyo goes out with, but in your opinions, who should he date?




What's everyone talking about? Of course it's Tohru! :x Kyo WILL be happy with her! You people are making me sad... :cry:
Sorry! #-o I hope I didn't make you sad.
Even though Kagura is, um. . .violent, it's possible she can change. Time changes lots of things.

re: Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: May 25, 2005 5:01pm
by Kou Akabane
Id say Kagura o.o;

re: Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: May 27, 2005 2:29pm
by blackrose_r7
I choose Tohru in the votes but now that i think about it Kagura migt be best.
Because she loves him so bad.
I mean i have a crush on someone so badly that i whould die if he choose another.
So that you guys know how much i love this guy. I loved him for 2 years now and i still love him.

Re: re: Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: May 30, 2005 6:51am
by Guest
Now that's a strong devotion of love.
blackrose_r7 wrote:I choose Tohru in the votes but now that i think about it Kagura migt be best.
Because she loves him so bad.
I mean i have a crush on someone so badly that i whould die if he choose another.
So that you guys know how much i love this guy. I loved him for 2 years now and i still love him.

Re: re: Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: May 30, 2005 6:52am
by magicalplay
I'd say if you'd love him that long, then you should just confess to him.
blackrose_r7 wrote:I choose Tohru in the votes but now that i think about it Kagura migt be best.
Because she loves him so bad.
I mean i have a crush on someone so badly that i whould die if he choose another.
So that you guys know how much i love this guy. I loved him for 2 years now and i still love him.

re: Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: May 30, 2005 8:44am
by angel90
I think it should be Kagura because i think Tohru should go with Yuki.

Re: re: Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: May 30, 2005 5:37pm
by blackrose_r7
magicalplay wrote:I'd say if you'd love him that long, then you should just confess to him.
blackrose_r7 wrote:I choose Tohru in the votes but now that i think about it Kagura migt be best.
Because she loves him so bad.
I mean i have a crush on someone so badly that i whould die if he choose another.
So that you guys know how much i love this guy. I loved him for 2 years now and i still love him.
I know but i know im not ready and nether him.
O and the point of my story is that if i like a guy for 2 years and cant bear to lose him imagine Kagura that has like Kyo for almost all her life.

re: Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: Jun 30, 2005 9:24am
by Thief Nami
I'd love to see Tohru with Kyou. Kagura's just a little....violent that's all.

re: Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: Jun 30, 2005 2:33pm
by blackrose_r7
She wouldent be that violant if she saw Kyo every day. as read in volume 6.

re: Tohru or Kagura?

Posted: Jul 01, 2005 6:29pm
by MewTaita
Tohru is a lot better with Kyo, cuz they look adorable and in volume 1, she said that she loved the cat and she would love to be born in the year of the cat, so... it just seems perfect for them to be together! :love: