Page 1 of 3

Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Jun 08, 2005 4:49am
by Nigai
Consistently ranked as one of the best shows of all time by anime fans and critics alike, Cowboy Bebop is set to return with a bold new look and sound! Get the inside scoop on this fall’s Cowboy Bebop Remix with Newtype USA’s in-depth cover story, including our top five picks for the best episodes worth watching again in this stirring new release!

Space-faring bounty hunters are just the start of the fun in the June 2005 issue! With 15 exclusive features on anime titles ranging from DearS to Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, the issue is jam-packed with eye-popping art and all the latest scoops on the shows you care about the most.

Thiis is what it says about it. Buying the June issue of Newtype-USA would be best if you want to know more. Here is the link
http://www.newtype-usa.com/
I am really hyped about this issue. It has an article done by Mega Tokyo's Dominic Nguyen AKA Shirt Guy Dom. I must purchase!!!

re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Jun 09, 2005 4:28am
by Velrick vest'ul
=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Jun 11, 2005 10:33pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
I only just watched Cowboy Bebop just then, and it was awesome!
So I'm obviously going after this remake!

re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Jun 13, 2005 4:45am
by Velrick vest'ul
totally man

re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Jun 14, 2005 2:54pm
by unknown...
itll be hard to be as good as the first but yea defitly

re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Jun 20, 2005 5:54am
by Velrick vest'ul
itll deffinatly be hard to beat

re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Aug 11, 2005 11:44am
by Hey
Wait wait wait, what?? Darn it! The last post's from June! no one will answer!!! WHYYYYY!?

Hahahaha, jam and crackers though....really?? Hmmm, I need to get this issue and see what's up. Is....Spike...coming back? I thought the director quit his job and everything!!

re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Aug 12, 2005 7:50pm
by smart and sassy
No one really posts in Cowboy Bebop anymore. :( :cry: :( :cry:

re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Aug 12, 2005 11:15pm
by Hey
NOOOOOOO!!! Don't say it!! If you don't say it, then it's not true...... *sniff*....we'll make the forum alive once again!! you in?! :mrgreen:

Re: re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Aug 12, 2005 11:19pm
by Cold Revolver
Λппεr The Mad Hatter wrote:NOOOOOOO!!! Don't say it!! If you don't say it, then it's not true...... *sniff*....we'll make the forum alive once again!! you in?! :mrgreen:

No worries...If they make one we will all no about it...however I am happy the way it is, but if you all want to spend more money on buying a complete set again go for it!

Re: re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Aug 12, 2005 11:26pm
by Hey
Rahxephon wrote:
Λппεr The Mad Hatter wrote:NOOOOOOO!!! Don't say it!! If you don't say it, then it's not true...... *sniff*....we'll make the forum alive once again!! you in?! :mrgreen:

No worries...If they make one we will all no about it...however I am happy the way it is, but if you all want to spend more money on buying a complete set again go for it!
I know!! :mrgreen: I think they should just leave it the way it ended. It had the best ending ever! That's half of the reason why it's my all-time favorit anime!

re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Aug 13, 2005 4:41pm
by smart and sassy
Oh yeah, I'm in and it really was a great anime, but I'm excited for the new series and the new series is talking about the syndicate days and I must say I always wanted to know his past. :mrgreen:

re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Aug 23, 2005 7:13am
by pure_syndicate_XLR
a remake eh.... i hope they dont screw it up....

re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Aug 24, 2005 3:11pm
by smart and sassy
yeah, no kidding

Re: re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Aug 29, 2005 5:22pm
by Xiam
Why WOULD they do a remake, though? I mean, Bebop's a classic. Even though the one episode features one of the um... disintegrated Space Shuttles....

Still, it's a great show. There would be no need to remake it.
Spoiler
Show
Or continue it, since the main character is... you know... dead.

re: Cowbot Bebop remake?

Posted: Aug 29, 2005 5:29pm
by smart and sassy
Ya but aren't you interested in his past. :?