Page 1 of 5
Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Jul 11, 2005 8:21am
by Little Bit
If you're not a fan of Haru...
I'LL BLOW YOU UP WITH A BAZOOKA!!!! Erm... please excuse the outburst...I know I'm insane...
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Jul 12, 2005 11:56am
by snow_leopard
I'm a fan of Haru. ...What did you want me to come here for?
Re: re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Jul 12, 2005 4:10pm
by Panda*
Me too, I'm a fan. Now what?
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Jul 13, 2005 5:27pm
by Little Bit
WE TALK ABOUT HARU OF COURSE!!!!! (I don't really see why so many people like Kyo either.)
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Jul 14, 2005 12:37pm
by Kou Akabane
Ja! Im a Haru fan ^_^ next to Shigure Aaya and Hatori of course but I still love Haru ^_^; Yeah.. what do people see in Kyo? o.O
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Jul 14, 2005 6:02pm
by Little Bit
I understand with the Yuki fan girls... but Kyo is just so...
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Jul 14, 2005 7:39pm
by snow_leopard
Hey! I like Kyo even more than Haru! He's my favorite character! I
HATE Yuki! What could anyone ever see in
Yuki?! I hate Yuki fan girls!
Kyo is wonderful. He actually cares about people but just doesn't know how to show it. Yuki does not actually care about people. He is just being nice to be polite and to get people to like him.

Now let's just talk about Haru.
I like Haru because he has been pretty funny in the last couple volumes of the manga, and I like his calm personality.
.
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Jul 16, 2005 9:39am
by Little Bit
I like that he has TWO personalities. (BE QUIET IN THERE!!! *looks at a tied up Haru in the closet* Don't make me put a a sock in your mouth!)
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Jul 17, 2005 10:55am
by Little Bit
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Jul 17, 2005 3:07pm
by blackrose_r7
I love Haru next to Kyo but he is still up there.

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Jul 22, 2005 7:51am
by Smileycute_Kagome
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Jul 31, 2005 11:23pm
by anime_rox666
... I WAS. But now I guess I'm more of a Kyo fan!!!

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Aug 12, 2005 8:33pm
by Sanakan
Haru is so cool! I love his hair!

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 12:11pm
by Ice Angel
I'm a fan too!! I love his whole split personality thing!!
Re: re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Aug 30, 2005 4:32pm
by Miss Elizabeth
Ice_Angel wrote:I'm a fan too!! I love his whole split personality thing!!
me too i think hes cool

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Posted: Sep 23, 2005 12:42am
by Dogi
Haru is Best!!! if you a lot of pics for him , tell me