Page 1 of 1

Hanazakari no Kimitachi E (AKA Hana-Kimi)

Posted: Jul 22, 2005 11:58am
by kowaiibaka
I love this manga! I finished reading the last volume, vol. 23, yesterday and I loved the ending. my favorite character is Mizuki cuz she has so much spirit and determination. I like Sano, too. I really hope they make it into an anime! (tho it's not very likely, but oh well) so who else has read Hana-Kimi?

(btw, besides the main characters, I just put in random characters on the poll. there were originally 24 choices and I had to cut off 14 of them...)

Re: Hanazakari no Kimitachi E (AKA Hana-Kimi)

Posted: Jan 07, 2007 9:02pm
by Shinogu
I just love "Hana Kimi." It sure is one of my favorites. My favorite characters are Mizuki, Izumi, and Umeda. I have till volume 15 and I am looking forward to the upcoming volumes. I am reading the manga in English, which is released in the states. I also got the new artbook (illustrations.) It is so, so beautiful and it is a must have for all Hana Kimi fans. I also have the Japanese version of the artbook but the English one is a blessing since I can understand what has been written :D. Hisaya Nakajo has done a good job with "Hana Kimi" and I hope more of her works will be released in North America.

I wish they will make it into an anime someday.

Re: Hanazakari no Kimitachi E (AKA Hana-Kimi)

Posted: Dec 25, 2007 1:18pm
by The Rage
I cannot decide between Nakatsu, Kayashima, Nanba, or other (Masao). *sob* I can't...