Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Pokemon rp
-
Sothe_The_Assassin
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Aug 27, 2005 7:38am
- Gender: Male
Re: Pokemon rp
"metagross"
"ok use agility then meteor mash"
"ok use agility then meteor mash"
Re: Pokemon rp
Aimi:swablu return!Go ninetales!Ninetales use hypnosis!
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon rp
Emily says"will this work?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
Chrono Paladin
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2580
- Joined: May 06, 2006 8:04am
- Gender: Male
Re: Pokemon rp
Jake: I guess so.
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Ignited
Help Haiti!
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon rp
Emily says"hope so"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: Pokemon rp
Aimi you broke a rule!!!!! Gym leaders can't exchange their Pokémon, only the challenger can. You atoumatically lose.
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon rp
Emily says"wow that was bad"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Re: Pokemon rp
(what a stupid rule)
Aimi:I surender anyway now please all of you get out of my gym,oh yeah here you go.
She threw a badge on the ground next to Jifigi's feet.
Aimi:now all of you get out I've got work to do!
Aimi:I surender anyway now please all of you get out of my gym,oh yeah here you go.
She threw a badge on the ground next to Jifigi's feet.
Aimi:now all of you get out I've got work to do!
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon rp
Emily says"yea but you have to go by all of them"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: Pokemon rp
That's soooo true.AnimeAngel34 wrote:Emily says"yea but you have to go by all of them"
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon rp
Emily smiles and says"if youi don't its not fair"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon rp
Emily says"what to do now?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Re: Pokemon rp
I'm in...
Name: Yuki Sasumi
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Hometown: Twin Leaf
Appearance: http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x312 ... Sasumi.jpg
Occupation: Pokemon Trainer/Pokemon League Champion in all Regions
Pokemon: Rayquaza , Groundon , Kyogre, Regice, Regirock, Regigigas
Name: Yuki Sasumi
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Hometown: Twin Leaf
Appearance: http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x312 ... Sasumi.jpg
Occupation: Pokemon Trainer/Pokemon League Champion in all Regions
Pokemon: Rayquaza , Groundon , Kyogre, Regice, Regirock, Regigigas
Last edited by Sora101 on Jul 12, 2007 8:36am, edited 2 times in total.
Sora rox!!!
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon rp
Emily says"well i wonder if there is another battle?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
