Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
(I believe so..anyways I will post then..)
Blue slams his fist on the table,"WHAT?!!I didn't do anything!Why am I getting kicked off the school ground?!!"Neko next to him said the same then but in a calmer tone.The lady at the office points towards the door,telling them to get out.Blu and Neko had no choice cause the school officers were posted up.NOw,as they walked down the halls,Blu spots a flyer and takes it,reading it slowly"Hey!Looks like we found a place brother."Neko sighs some,"Finally!....Where is it?
Blu reads it more,"Just abit off campus."He smiles,as they run out from the school looking around for it."Where is it..."He looks at the picture of the house."Neko spots a house and points to it."There!!"The two boys run toward the house and knocks on the door seeing if anybody was there
Blue slams his fist on the table,"WHAT?!!I didn't do anything!Why am I getting kicked off the school ground?!!"Neko next to him said the same then but in a calmer tone.The lady at the office points towards the door,telling them to get out.Blu and Neko had no choice cause the school officers were posted up.NOw,as they walked down the halls,Blu spots a flyer and takes it,reading it slowly"Hey!Looks like we found a place brother."Neko sighs some,"Finally!....Where is it?
Blu reads it more,"Just abit off campus."He smiles,as they run out from the school looking around for it."Where is it..."He looks at the picture of the house."Neko spots a house and points to it."There!!"The two boys run toward the house and knocks on the door seeing if anybody was there
-
Aureila1230
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 21
- Joined: May 27, 2007 8:42pm
Re: A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
Hana heard a knock at the door and bounded over not caring that she had just come out of the shower and even though she had clothes on, she was completely wet. She opened the door and said, "Hi! Welcome! How may I help you!?"
Stay Back!! I know kung-fu!!!
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
Blu drops the flyer looking at the girl,"Uhh..I think we have the wrong place..we are looking for.."he picks the flyer up,"The house for rent!
-
Aureila1230
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 21
- Joined: May 27, 2007 8:42pm
Re: A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
Hana looked at the flyer. "Nope, this is the place! You need a place to stay?" she said leaning against the side of the door.
Stay Back!! I know kung-fu!!!
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
Uhh.."Blu looks confused.."What are you?..A maid or something?..Why are you living here?.."He walks in with Neko who was listening to his music at the moment.
-
Aureila1230
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 21
- Joined: May 27, 2007 8:42pm
Re: A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
"Hmm? I live here... because... I do...?" she said confused. "The place is for gifted people, but all the gifted people seemed to be girls, so we thought that the flyers would help attract the opposite gen... Wait a minute..." she said as she took the flyer.
Stay Back!! I know kung-fu!!!
Re: A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
Kisa is sitting in her room awaiting for her brother to finaly come to her dorm.
Kerim walks down toward the house. 'this must be the one Kisa was talking about.' he notices Blu and Neko 'huh? boys'
Kerim walks down toward the house. 'this must be the one Kisa was talking about.' he notices Blu and Neko 'huh? boys'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
Blu looks confused and looks at Neko who was the same,both saying"Gifted....Students...all girls huh?..WHAT?!!!!!"The yell out
-
Aureila1230
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 21
- Joined: May 27, 2007 8:42pm
Re: A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
"Didn't you read the flyer?!" Hana said leaning in closer to Blu. She took the flyer and yelled to her sister ((I'm going to make a double as Hana's sister)) "Marie!!!! What did you do to the flyer!?!?" Marie came downstairs covering her ears. "I was still sleeping... Jesus..." Marie sighed as she took the flyer and read it, she yelped and a pair of fox ears popped up. She yelped even louder as she covered her head. "I didn't do anything to the flyer!" she said embarassed.
Stay Back!! I know kung-fu!!!
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
Blu saw the fox ears and almost faints,"Wow..thats..cute!"He removed Marie's hands from her head and pets the fox ears."Wow,a fox girl you never see that everyday.."
Neko sighs lightly"Where my room?"He walks around the house now,his headphones tightly fitted on his ears
Neko sighs lightly"Where my room?"He walks around the house now,his headphones tightly fitted on his ears
-
Aureila1230
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 21
- Joined: May 27, 2007 8:42pm
Re: A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
ooc: SO this is intro for Marie:
Name: Marie
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Clothes: A semi revealing cami, a pair of orange shorts, and white sandals.
Hair: Long and orange, tied up in two long pigtails using pink ribbons.
Eyes: Medium, hazel
Powers: Is a "fox-girl" (you know cat girl, is a fox instead), and can attract other foxes.
Personality: Is embarassed easily, a bit shy, kind, can get really really hyper when she drinks caffinated drinks.
Other: Has a mark on her stomach in the shape of a foxes ears and tail, graduated from school, so she is the caretaker of the house.
Name: Marie
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Clothes: A semi revealing cami, a pair of orange shorts, and white sandals.
Hair: Long and orange, tied up in two long pigtails using pink ribbons.
Eyes: Medium, hazel
Powers: Is a "fox-girl" (you know cat girl, is a fox instead), and can attract other foxes.
Personality: Is embarassed easily, a bit shy, kind, can get really really hyper when she drinks caffinated drinks.
Other: Has a mark on her stomach in the shape of a foxes ears and tail, graduated from school, so she is the caretaker of the house.
Stay Back!! I know kung-fu!!!
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
Kisa could hear the comotion downstairs. She went down 'whats the matter?
Kerim knocked on the door, he was also holding a flyer but mostly wanted to check on his sister.
Kerim knocked on the door, he was also holding a flyer but mostly wanted to check on his sister.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
-
Aureila1230
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 21
- Joined: May 27, 2007 8:42pm
Re: A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
ooc: i'm going to change Marie and Hana's ages to 15 and 16 because they're like older than everyone else.
Stay Back!! I know kung-fu!!!
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
Neko looks at Kerim and Kisa"Guess?...You two are brother and sister yes?"
Blu was still petting Marie's ear for the fun of it"This is great..I can do this all day!"He laughs
ooc:Ok
Blu was still petting Marie's ear for the fun of it"This is great..I can do this all day!"He laughs
ooc:Ok
Re: A group of normal boys move in with gifted girls...
'yeah we are,' Kerim sighed and patted Kisa's hair.
'Get off me' she moaned
'Get off me' she moaned
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
