Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
The Mansion of neko's
Re: The Mansion of neko's
points at a wanted poster "*reads* Wanted Dunkel Dead or Alive Reward 10,000 gold." (pic of U is on it)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: The Mansion of neko's
Roxel yawns and licks her hand,"Hey,what are you doing up here?"Neko_Queen wrote:'Hi' she tries to smile. then pats Roxel.
Re: The Mansion of neko's
'I was bored and lonely...' she slightly smiles. 'and I also like heights for some reason'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: The Mansion of neko's
He laughs and changes to human form,"I see..I came up here to sleep..never thought somebody would be up here
Re: The Mansion of neko's
she giggled. 'Well.. your gona have to put up with me here for now I guess'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: The Mansion of neko's
He yawns and leans against her"Alright then.."
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: The Mansion of neko's
"No way? What I did is way more then 10,000 gold but still...." Turns into a black cat and jumps on Shade's shoulder. "Please don't turn me in." She whispered in his ear. "And you don't mind if I stay up here do you?"
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Re: The Mansion of neko's
she smiles 'thats all good then' she sighed
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: The Mansion of neko's
Whats wrong?"
Re: The Mansion of neko's
'Nothing... I'm just bored'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: The Mansion of neko's
Then lets go have fun then."He smiles,standing up
Re: The Mansion of neko's
'Alight' she stood up and then looked to the view she admired it. 'wow its so pretty'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: The Mansion of neko's
He changed to cat form and smiles running along the edge"Follow
Re: The Mansion of neko's
"No I don't Dunkel" walks back to the Neko manison
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: The Mansion of neko's
she smiled and did as he said. she couldnt transform as she was only the first generation.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: The Mansion of neko's
Star walks around and says"i want to play"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
