Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
BANDIT CAMP!
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
Name: Zex
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Race: Unknown
Magic: Dark Power. Has To Be Inherited!
Appearance: (Hooded and Unknown)
Bio: Devoted to his murdered fathers sword since the age of 10, Zex has lived and survived alone for 7 years. His Mother was killed during child birth, which is why he admired his father so dearly. After his town was destroyed by a mysterious man with fire magic, and murdered Zex' father, Zex has trained with his dead fathers sword everyday and the only thing keeping him alive is his lust for revenge. After the fire in the village many were killed but few survived, and Zex disapeared and never returned, he was presumed dead....!
Zex wished to join the Bandits in hope of finding the mysterious murderer who wrecked his whole life!! And know he doesnt know what to do and needs help!
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Race: Unknown
Magic: Dark Power. Has To Be Inherited!
Appearance: (Hooded and Unknown)
Bio: Devoted to his murdered fathers sword since the age of 10, Zex has lived and survived alone for 7 years. His Mother was killed during child birth, which is why he admired his father so dearly. After his town was destroyed by a mysterious man with fire magic, and murdered Zex' father, Zex has trained with his dead fathers sword everyday and the only thing keeping him alive is his lust for revenge. After the fire in the village many were killed but few survived, and Zex disapeared and never returned, he was presumed dead....!
Zex wished to join the Bandits in hope of finding the mysterious murderer who wrecked his whole life!! And know he doesnt know what to do and needs help!
Last edited by Amray on Sep 18, 2007 10:09am, edited 1 time in total.
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
He laughed,"Your clumsy aren't you?"
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
stops next 2 the enterance 2 Kya's tent and listens
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
Kya flung herself off him and turned bright red with anger and embarassment "i am not"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
smiles "Wow she must like him" snickers
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
He smiles,"Your face is bright red..Are you blushing?
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
Kya screamed "no im pissed" she stormed out and ran into Light "not u again"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
He sighed,"What a pain.."He yawns,laying down on the bed
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
Kya got up and walked back into her tent before ordering the gaurds to remove Light from the camp and they did so "ugh" she sat on the ground pretty close to the middle of her tent and the edge of her bed
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
smiles at Kya "I was just heading 2 the tearsure again." walks off towards it
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
The gaurds had thrown Light out of the Camp "stay out"
Kya sighed her face had gone back to normal "..."
Kya sighed her face had gone back to normal "..."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
He yawned,"Man Kya..your to tense come lay down with me
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
Lilian saw Kya "You´re good. To be tense is just one of the steps for being strong, then canalize your anger" She gave a malicous smile.
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
Kya turn around still surprised Allen was in her tent "ur still here" she sighed and layed on the bed away from Allen "..."
The gaurds caught Lilian before she could enter her tent "sry miss u cant go in there"
The gaurds caught Lilian before she could enter her tent "sry miss u cant go in there"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
Allen grins"Why don't you lay down next to me?"
Re: BANDIT CAMP!
smiles yells loud enough for Kya 2 hear "R ur wounds still bleeding?"
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
