Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

CSS feature all white.

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Locked
Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 06, 2006 8:04am
Gender: Male

CSS feature all white.

Post by Chrono Paladin »

When I came to this site today, I saw that the CSS of posts are all white. Is it a bug? Should I delete my cookies or browser cathe?
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: CSS feature all white.

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

It's the same for me as well. What happened? :heh:

Never mind, I figured out what's wrong. Something got unchecked somehow in the settings dealie. :heh:
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1103
Joined: Jul 24, 2004 10:25pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: CSS feature all white.

Post by webmaster »

The rows used to use the class names "rowOdd" and "rowEven", but the board default is "row1" and "row2" so I changed the class names to the board default and just applied the same style to them as previous class names. Since stylesheets get cached, the rows showed up as white for me until I cleared my cached.
Locked