Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Required: Please fill in the new birth date field

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

You select it in your profile.
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field

Post by Tyche »

*edit:

Oh pfft. :| I'm retarded.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

the only age i consider applicable to me is my AA age, which is 2, so, it is safe to assume i am atleast OLDER than years old. i dont think the age thing needs to be public. although it does make for some interesting thoughts when you see n00bs who apparently seem older than first imagined.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field

Post by Hallow »

I don't know if this applies, but ever since I entered my age my location will not show up in the forums anymore, it only shows up on my profile.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field

Post by Fujiwara »

I can't see the location on anyone's post anymore except on their profile
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female

Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field

Post by Commander Sparx »

*****Nevermind with this blank post***** :-"
Last edited by Commander Sparx on Sep 26, 2007 10:48am, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field

Post by Fujiwara »

I think you're sposed to put that in your profile, not on here
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1103
Joined: Jul 24, 2004 10:25pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field

Post by webmaster »

Omega wrote:I don't know if this applies, but ever since I entered my age my location will not show up in the forums anymore, it only shows up on my profile.
I removed the location field from posts long, long ago. Strange that you just now started noticing....
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field

Post by Fujiwara »

Oh, Ha ha! I feel stupid now XD
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female

Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field

Post by Commander Sparx »

XD.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Locked