Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Angels and Demons RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Mayoko/Ghai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1224
Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
Gender: Male

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by Mayoko/Ghai »

Alex smiled and then closed his eyes "angel tears....." he muttered as the formed ground made a symble.. he knew he would not pay attention to it. Alex's body started to burn with a black flame and then a circle formed around the symble. The circle shot up a light that kept the damage in and them aswell as a wave of light shines under them now cutting through him. This hirts everyone including if they took over someone as it affects spirit and body and not just body "goodbye..." he said as the light was bet by a darkness that crashed down on them both and then dark lightning shattered the berrier Alex stood for a few sefonds but then his wings burned off and he fell dead to the ground This attack won't kill whoever it was used on but it Weakens them alot and damages them critically

(it would be cheap to kill Sion with an attack like that....but it has to have some type of effect. this will also prolong the story)
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Sion came from his body his body scared,"Damn..I never knew that angel was taught that attack..this is the second time..i've been hit with this attack..."He stood up,dropping back to his knees"Damn...I need to escape.."His body slowly transformed into a small soul orb which went inside of the living kid's body"I will use this body for now...its very weak but I should be able to still use half of my power...
Mayoko/Ghai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1224
Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
Gender: Male

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by Mayoko/Ghai »

i will wait for neko queen to post before making another))
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

ok)
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Pearl walk up to Sion and look at everyone

Aki was so afraid and hungry like hell...his stomach grumbled very loudly for everyone to hear but, he ignore it and stand next to Xion shivering "what's going on"

Pearl look at her brother in the goody side "what the hell..and u guy what the hell are u in a kids body what did i miss guy?"

Aki went behind xion a bit
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by Nyko »

Kya looked at Aki handing him an apple "here" she smiled looking back at Xion "so ur their uncle" she looked at Aly and Tagashi
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by Meushi »

(Ah thanks guys :) )

Kisa watched silently both sides of her were fighting for control. the Demon side was edgeing him on whilst the other was hoping that the angel was ok. 'God danm it' she Changed into her Agelic form then flew up into the sky and a bright light came around her...

She smiled and the souls of the children had gone back into the sword. 'thats better' she then suddenly changes and faints
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He walks over to her and sighs,as the red markings appear on his face as well"Get up you brat"he said kicking her
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by Meushi »

'what?' she looked up at sion
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Your traveling with me aren't you?..Besides I might need a shield.."
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by Meushi »

'What use me as a sheild.' she looked angry at him.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Of course."He lifts her body up with his foot"Now stand so we can go you useless girl
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by Meushi »

'What me useless?' she growled at him. 'I liked to see you kill and angel and a whole town in a day.'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

I just did"He snapped his fingers as the entire town blows up"See?..Now lets go
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by Meushi »

'Not impressive' she sighed. 'I could have done that without clicking.'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Angels and Demons RP

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

I don't have time to inpress a weak demon girl."He yawned,walking away
Locked