Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Replica Hearts

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Aku glared at Light. "You wouldn't dare hurt the Origials." He backed up. "If I find out you're the one who's been killing them nothing will stop me from killing you." He turned around. "Come Tali we don't want to be involved with guys like him."
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Demyx »

"Someone's killing the originals?" She asked, looking at Aku. "Is... Is mine dead? Is yours? What happened to them?"
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Morph »

shrughs and follows them "Im not. I've been a replica for a long time."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Aku shut his eyes holding back tears he didn't want Tali to start freaking out. "Yes Tali, I over heard that someone's been killing them. I don't know if your's or mine is dead but I doubt it." He looked back at Light who was following them. "And you...I hate you. I get a bad feeling around you. But because Tali here is so pure and kindhearted I guess I'll put up with you."
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Demyx »

Tali sighed a bit out of relief. "What... do we do now? Should we find somewhere to go?"
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Morph »

stands there and looks at Aku "If U want me gone I will leave." mutters something about Aku
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Aku's ear twiched. "What did you say about me?" He bared his fangs.
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Morph »

"U don't remember me do U Aku?" smiles and waits
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Aku looked away. "Why? I don't believe I've ever seen your face before." He looked down trying to remember. "No I'm sorry...if I was your friend or foe I can't remember for the life of me. Some of my childhood memories were taken from me."
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Morph »

"Ur roaly blood is the only thing thats keeping me from killing U."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Demyx »

Tali listened, trying not to seem like it. She felt like she was eavesdropping.
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Aku looked surprised. "I...I'm...ROYALITY?!" He was confussed now. "How the hell am I royality?"
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Demyx »

Tali looked surprised, and blinked a few times. "Sir Aku is royalty? So... Lord Aku?"
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Aku shock his head no no no....I can't be royality." He looked at Tali. "Milady Tali please don't call me lord it's not true..." He looked down. "It can't be true..."
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Demyx »

She looked up at him, taking his hand. "Its okay. Even if it is true, it doesn't change who you are."
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: Replica Hearts

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Aku sighed. "No it changes everything." He looked up tightening his grip on Tali's hand. "Light...I'll do anything, just tell me how I'm royalty." He began to cry.
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Locked