Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

need thta song!!!!

Discussions about anything music-related.
Locked
User avatar
WolfgirlAya
Master Otaku
Posts: 63
Joined: Jul 21, 2006 7:05pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

need thta song!!!!

Post by WolfgirlAya »

does any one know what the words are to that song about pure and impure, good and bad. it started when suecostso{did i spell it right?} came in the the band of seven episodes.
queenofpokemon
"The Wild has not left this Girl"
User avatar
Morphea
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 423
Joined: Mar 09, 2007 9:55am
Contact:

Re: need thta song!!!!

Post by Morphea »

What song?
Abarero?
I like Shaman King.
Kiba_and_Cheza
Ramen Slurping Otaku
Posts: 43
Joined: Mar 25, 2007 9:28am

Re: need thta song!!!!

Post by Kiba_and_Cheza »

I know Kiyko used to say "Pure is impure, impure is pure. Good is evil, evil is good. To live is to die, to die is to live." She was talking about Suicostsu (I know I spelled that wrong...) and Mt. Hakurai (sp?), I think, but there is probalbly some deeper meanig I'm too stupid and lazy to figure out... Oh well.
User avatar
Morphea
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 423
Joined: Mar 09, 2007 9:55am
Contact:

Re: need thta song!!!!

Post by Morphea »

Ahh...forget anything I say.
I didn't even watch htose episodes.
:heh:
I like Shaman King.
Draco;P
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1450
Joined: Nov 03, 2006 4:42pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: need thta song!!!!

Post by Draco;P »

Suikotsu is how you spell it and the song goes "impure has now become pure, pure has now become impure, good has now become bad, bad has become good" k, you're welcome! ^_^ lol
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
Princess Azula
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 435
Joined: May 09, 2007 11:55pm
Gender: Female

Re: need thta song!!!!

Post by Princess Azula »

But isn't there more to it?
AVATAR 4EVA!!!!!!!

Name changed. Previous name: Sesshomaru's Girl
Draco;P
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1450
Joined: Nov 03, 2006 4:42pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: need thta song!!!!

Post by Draco;P »

well, that little boy sang a bit of a song when he was bringin Kagome and the others to the sacred island. But I'm not sure if that's part of the same song.
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: need thta song!!!!

Post by Hardcore »

I'm suprised nobody caught this... Heh
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Draco;P
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1450
Joined: Nov 03, 2006 4:42pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: need thta song!!!!

Post by Draco;P »

...caught what?
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
Princess Azula
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 435
Joined: May 09, 2007 11:55pm
Gender: Female

Re: need thta song!!!!

Post by Princess Azula »

I think the song....
AVATAR 4EVA!!!!!!!

Name changed. Previous name: Sesshomaru's Girl
Draco;P
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1450
Joined: Nov 03, 2006 4:42pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: need thta song!!!!

Post by Draco;P »

ooo, it was in the wrong thing, got it! lol
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
Locked