Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
*seeing her jump he decided to go easy on her* Hey im sorry if i sounded rude its just that most people have a problem with my somking. *princapal walks up* oh sh*t come lets get out of here. *grabs her hand as they run outside of the school and around the corner* hey you ok?
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"I-I-I su-suppose," Rizel stuttered as her free hand nervously fluttered up to her chest and clutched the blouse material resting in front of her heart.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
ok then lets go we already ditched school so whats the deal if we ditch the whole day come on let me show you the sights of the city. *takes her hand as they walk down the street* so welcome to my world *lights another cigarett but after looking at her decides not to* *to himself* *I wonder if im falling for her... nah* so what do you want to do
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Stunned into silence, Rizel nodded slowly.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Andrea saw it with her usual sad smile and get back ninto the reading.
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
how about we grab some lunch, im pretty hungry. theres a really great diner down the road how about we take my car. *walks to his car*
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"You own a car?!" Rizel exclaimed with squeaky surprise.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
yea its a 67 chevy. works like a beauty. come on lets go for a ride *opens the car door* get in, trust me i wont bite its just a ride to the corner for some lunch.
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Well, I suppose that's all right," Rizel whispered as she got inside the car.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
awesome *starts the car* lets go oh dont forget to buckle up. *pulls out of the school parking lot* lets go.
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"I believe I may be having second thoughts," Rizel mumbled as she clutched her seatbelt.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
hey dont worry everythings gonna be all right. ill take care of you, hey here we are *pulls up to the diner* so you hungry *opens car door and walks out to open Rizels door* lets go *smiles*
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"I don't have money," Rizel admitted with a small look of shame on her face.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
(I'll rejoin... I feel kinda sad about this *won't explain why she's sad*)
[I'll bring back Lennox and make a new guy, he's new to town]
Name: Edward Hautmen [pronounced: hot-man] <- lol
Age: 17
Year: 10th
Appearance: think Edward cullen from the twilight series, except not as pale and not cold to the touch but still 100% CUTE!(sorry that series is on my mind at the time)
Bio: New, just moved here.
Personality: Doesn't know how to socialze with other well and might be a little random...
(I'll start when i get onto lunch cause right now i want to eat breakfast... Yum!)
[I'll bring back Lennox and make a new guy, he's new to town]
Name: Edward Hautmen [pronounced: hot-man] <- lol
Age: 17
Year: 10th
Appearance: think Edward cullen from the twilight series, except not as pale and not cold to the touch but still 100% CUTE!(sorry that series is on my mind at the time)
Bio: New, just moved here.
Personality: Doesn't know how to socialze with other well and might be a little random...
(I'll start when i get onto lunch cause right now i want to eat breakfast... Yum!)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
(Yay, welcome back! ^^ Hope you don't feel sad anymore.)
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
(sorry i didn't start yesterday at lunch I had to pee >_<)
Edward was in the fornt office nodding to whatever the lady at the front desk was saying. He just nodded at the appriate times like always, it never changed. He focused when the lady started walking away to a phone, was he supposed to stay or leave? He should have listened.
(I need a volenteer girl student!)
Lennox was sitting in the back corner of the library hidden by some shelves. She had another book she had started, it was annoying her but still intrigued her.
Edward was in the fornt office nodding to whatever the lady at the front desk was saying. He just nodded at the appriate times like always, it never changed. He focused when the lady started walking away to a phone, was he supposed to stay or leave? He should have listened.
(I need a volenteer girl student!)
Lennox was sitting in the back corner of the library hidden by some shelves. She had another book she had started, it was annoying her but still intrigued her.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

