Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward regrabbed the guy's wrist, his fingers laid in the guy's palm, his thumbs were right over the pressure point on the top of the guy's hand. he pressed the pressure point and flipped his hand still pressing the point so now it was his palm that faced upward. "You were right Nana" He pulled at the guys wrist toward him then thrust it back locking out the guy's arm so he wouldn't be able to move it. He couldn't decide wither to break the guys wrist or to shove him down the stairs. He made his mind up quickly taking awareness that there was someone else and kicked the guy in the side so he tumbled down the stairs, rolling. Edward turned back to Nana. "Let go and I promise not to break your wrist or arm" HE said it truthfully.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Why don't you go to class and I'll take care of everything?" Nana suggested quickly before any other sort of action could be taken. She said it with a smile, but in a tone that meant for him to leave.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward didn't look away from the person who had a hold on Nana's hair "Because you and I both know that you won't take care of it and you'll end up hurt. You'll let them push you around and remember, we had a bet, you handle the school your way, I'll handle it my way." He turned the conversation focus back to the person "Now please release her hair"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
The girl holding Nana's hair smirked. "Why don't you make me?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward got closer to the girl, definatly entering the bubble of her space, his chest touched hers, not caring if it made her uncomfortable. "Well," He lifted a hand and touched her hair "I promised I wouldn't break your arm or wrist." His finger trailed down her jaw line "But maybe your jaw that'd hurt," his fingers ran up to the side of her temple "Or maybe I could give you a concussion," His thumb touched her nose "Or maybe a broken nose, that'd bring some more attention to your face, it'd be a bit swollen and bruised but you have your make-up." He shurgged and backed out of her space before turning to enter Nana's space. He got close again a small smile on his face "maybe you could plead pregnancy?" he had gotten distracted by her.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Plead what?!"
Another girl took off her shoe and smacked Edward across the face with its' sharp heel.
"You-you leave us alone!" she snapped, sounding more frightened than angry.
Another girl took off her shoe and smacked Edward across the face with its' sharp heel.
"You-you leave us alone!" she snapped, sounding more frightened than angry.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward didn't scream and his cheek was bleeding. He turned his head slowly to look at the girl and within a second he had entered her personal space and had her shoe in his hand, he broke the heel off and tossed it down the stairwell to join the other guy. "Vous devez apprendre à cacher vos émotions petites l'un" He said. He knew that she wouldn't understand him and just pointed down the stairway as if a a command to follow her broken shoe.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
The frightened girl began to wail and ran down the stairs, nearly tripping over her now broken shoe. The one holding Nana's hair smiled sweetly as she bent down to whisper something incoherent in her ear.
"Bye-bye!" she called in Nana's cheerful tone as she let go and ran after her friend.
"Bye-bye!" she called in Nana's cheerful tone as she let go and ran after her friend.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward had grabbed ahold of the girls wrist before she got far "there is no point in me asking Nana, she wont tell me. So, what did you say?" His other hands grabbed ahold of her other hand.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Why I told her to have a nice day," the girl responded without a single hint of fear, anger, or annoyance.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward let go of her "Don't beleive you" He turned and headed back up to Nana "Can we get to class now?" He had a blank face, almost as if lazy.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Have fun!" the girl called as she skipped away.
Nana straightened her hair and glared at Edward. "What the hell is the matter with you?"
Nana straightened her hair and glared at Edward. "What the hell is the matter with you?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward motioned for her to continue whatever she was going to say.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Do you even know what you just did? No, no you didn't because you're a . . . oh, God, every single negative adjective comes no where near to describing what you did!" Nana babbled as she twisted her hair around her fingers multiple times. "You shoved someone down the stairs, got your face cut by a heel, broke the heel, made her cry, and now . . ."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"And now?" He wanted her to say everything that she wanted to say, everything she felt.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Agh, I don't even want to talk anymore!" Nana snapped as she began climbing the stairs again.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

