Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Intro's and Endings.

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Intro's and Endings.

Post by Karin Rengu »

It was amazing. I downloaded just the part from the beginning because it was so awesome.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Intro's and Endings.

Post by Cold Revolver »

Karin Rengu wrote:Asterisk is pretty good. But the band, Orange Range, reminds me of a Japanese NSync. . .
What?.... They are no way near Nsync..wtf? :|
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Intro's and Endings.

Post by Karin Rengu »

I mean their image. They look like a gay boy band really. And all their other songs are really soft and it pisses me off. Summer and Asterisk are their only two good songs.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Intro's and Endings.

Post by Cold Revolver »

Karin Rengu wrote:I mean their image. They look like a gay boy band really. And all their other songs are really soft and it pisses me off. Summer and Asterisk are their only two good songs.


ah, I never seen what they actually look like so I suppose I have no say, ive only heard a couple of their songs.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Intro's and Endings.

Post by Karin Rengu »

Yea and I'm pretty sure they don't play the instruments either. They just sing like some gay boy band from the 90s
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Amray
Uber Otaku
Posts: 875
Joined: Mar 09, 2007 1:28am
Gender: Male

Re: Intro's and Endings.

Post by Amray »

Did Anyone See The Intro To X?
That Had Some Amazing J-Rock Song Called "X Dream" ^^.
And Also The Opening Itself Was Kool! =3
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku
Posts: 781
Joined: Oct 20, 2007 1:21am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Intro's and Endings.

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

Hey, anybody heard of Maximum the Hormone band?

Their song What's Up People and Zetsubou Billy have been OST's of Death Note.
That song is really crazy and wacky..
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
Amray
Uber Otaku
Posts: 875
Joined: Mar 09, 2007 1:28am
Gender: Male

Re: Intro's and Endings.

Post by Amray »

No Unfortunetly. People Keep telling Me To Watch Death Note But I Have Yet To See It!
I Will One Day Though, That I'm Quite Sure Of. ^^
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku
Posts: 781
Joined: Oct 20, 2007 1:21am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Intro's and Endings.

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

It's pretty cool, you know...
Really good stuff.. ^_^
You'll enjoy it, for sure.. :mrgreen:
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
Amray
Uber Otaku
Posts: 875
Joined: Mar 09, 2007 1:28am
Gender: Male

Re: Intro's and Endings.

Post by Amray »

I'll Take Your Word For It, That I Will. ^^
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Locked