Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

AX Agents RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Demyx
Visitor

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Demyx »

Desmond frowned. "She's just tired. Stop acting so stupid. Idiot priest."

Edmund smiled out of relief. "That's Desmond for you."
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Michiyo opened her eyes a little the moonlight glistening off the blood red color. "Desmond please....don't be so mean....to him. He was...just...worried that's all...." She smiled hoping to get on out of him as well.
Abel sighed in relief. "Ok we should get back and get her to bed. In the outfit Michael put her in she could catch a cold."
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Demyx »

Desmond nodded, and looked at her, smiling only a bit for a second as he looked back up, determinedly at the two priests. "Lead the way."

Edmund sighed, frowning again. "Can't you be any nicer?"
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Michiyo closed her eyes again. "No. I like him the way he is."
Abel laughed. "Edmund what did I say? Young romancers long for each other. This is probally the nicest you'll see him. I wouldn't be surprised if Michiyo quit the AX to be with him." He kept a normal pace as he walked back to the church.
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Demyx »

Desmond blushed slightly at Michiyo's words, and coughed lightly. He followed behind Abel and Edmund, silently.

Edmund frowned. "Could he join the AX?"
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Abel kept looking foward. "I can't see why not. Hmmmm? We can ask the Cardnel when we get to her." He stoped. "Were here. Sorry to say Michiyo doesn't have a room yet so you may put her in one of the guest rooms." He pointed to them. "Come on Father Edmund we must go to Lady Caterina."
Michiyo let out small sound as she slept in Desmond's arms.
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Demyx »

Edmund followed Abel, sighing a bit. "Do you think she'll let him join?"

Desmond sat down on the bed, watching Michiyo sleep in his arms.
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Abel opened the doors to the hall where Caterina was. "Cardnel Sorforz. We've returned with great news and some questions as well."
Caterina looked up. "Abel, Edmund, Welcome back. Where is Sister Kura may I ask?"
Abel had a worried look. "Shall I tell her or do you wish to?"
Michiyo's eyes had closed tighter then they were. "Michael.....No Michael. I won't go with you. You can't make me! NO! Michael stop!" She was having a bad dream. "No MICHAEL!" Her eyes shot open and tears formed in the corners of them. "Save me from him!" She grabed Desmond's shirt and hid her face in his shoulder.
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Demyx »

Desmond hugged him close to her, and put his face to her neck. "Its okay, I'm here. No one can hurt you now. No one. I won't let anyone do that."

Edmund looked nervously at Caterina, and then at Abel. "Uhm, well, We defeated Michael, and Father Nightroad can tell you the rest." Edmund laughed nervously, looking at Abel.
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Abel sighed. "One of Micheal's followers happened to change sides for Sister Michiyo's sake. Would it be posible if he could posibly join the AX please?"
Caterina sighed. "I'm sorry but why would he change sides like that?"
"Sister Michiyo convinced him her brother was up to no good so he converted for her sake." Abel said sternly.
"Well I would like to speak with him. Is he avalible at this time?" Catering asked solmnly.
Abel looked at Edmund then back at Caterina. "Well he's kinda with Michiyo right now. Making sure she is ok."
Caterina stood up and walked over to them. "May one of you please escort me there I wish to speek with him ASAP."
Michiyo held Desmond tightly. "I was all alone. I had to kill my twin brother. You couldn't even imagin the pain of killing Edmund could you?" She kept her head on his shoulder but kissed his neck slightly. "Desmond thank you for being here when I awoke from such a horrable dream. I fell safe in your arms."
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Demyx »

Edmund nodded. "Of course, Cardinal." He lead the way to the room where Michiyo and Desmond were.

"I'm glad. I wouldn't want you to feel anything but safe here with me." He said, and sighed sadly. "And no... I couldn't imagine ever having to kill Edmund. I... I don't know what I'm supposed to be feeling right now, but I'm sorry for what you had to go through."
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Michiyo smiled. "Desmond I bet you're feeling compassion. Please don't be sad. We have each other to us happy." She ran her hand across his cheek the shifted herself back to the way che was sleeping and closed her eyes.
Caterina followed him. "Thank you Father Edmund. You have been of great help." She knocked on the door. "May I come in Sister?"
Michiyo looked up. "Yes you may, Lady Sforza."
Caterina opened the door and saw Michiyo in Desmond's arms. "Sir I would like to speak with you. May I see you outside?"
Michiyo's face grew sadder as she looked at Desmond. "It won't be long right?"
Caterina saw Michiyo's expressions change and sat down on the bed next to them. "I will stay right here." She looked at Desmond. "Before I say anything...Why did you abandon working for this Michael?"
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Demyx »

Desmond shrugged non-commitally. "I don't like being on the losing side, and for once I found something for once... that was worth more money than I've ever taken for a job." He blushed slighlty as he looked down at Michiyo.
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Caterina noticed this and smiled. "Sir, Would you consider joining the AX Agents?"
Michiyo looked at him then whispered in his ear. "You don't have to join for me." She smiled a bit. "I'll be fine, If you don't join."
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Demyx »

"I'll join." He said, sighing some in relief. "I'm not much. I'm just a mercenary, but if I'm good enough, I'll join."
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: AX Agents RP

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

Caterina smiled. "We are short handed anyway so we need all the help we can get." She stood up and walked to the door her back to them. "Thnak you please change into the proper atire as soon as you can...Father."
Michiyo smiled and wraped her arms arond Desmond's neck. "Oh Desmond I told you she'd let you join." She kissed him deeply.
Caterina smiled as she closed the door behind her. She looked up and saw Abel. "Yes Father Nightroad?"
Abel eyes looked as blue as a fozen lake as he smiled at Caterina. "So you let him join Your Eminance?"
Caterina looked back at the door. "Yes Abel I did. Like I told him, we're short handed. You, Gunslinger, Dandilion, Gypsy Queen, Sword Dancer, Professor, Iron Maden, and No Face are all we have left. We've lost Mistress and we need to protect the city of Rome and His Holiness."
Abel winced at the mention of Noelle but nodded his head. "Agreed."
Michiyo sighed as she let go of Desmond. She started to relax in his arms again but stoped. "You should go to your brother and get that gel he uses. I mean you are a vampire right? You can't walk in the daytime can you?"
Abel looked back as he and Caterina started to leave. "You comming Father Edmund?"
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Locked