Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Pearl look at Draco "yea"

Draco look at her and smile gently at her "why are u up so later sweetie? Can i ask u something"

Pearl look at him eye contact "sure u can?"

Draco clear his throat "could u be my girl"

Pearl jump and feel of the seat
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

"Oh sorry Vincent, I just uh went to the bathroom. sorry.Vincent can I talk to you in the room?" Harry said.

"Tuxi, I want you to make harry Potter suffer so much he'll wish he were dead. Whn that moment arrives I shall kill him. Do anything to make suffer now go." Voldemort says
Sora rox!!!
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Keilu »

"Don´t wory my Lord, I´ll go right now!" Saying that Tuxi left and went to the casstle "I wonder where´s Harry"
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

"Yes my plan is nearly complete!" Voldemort says.
Sora rox!!!
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Keilu »

"Harry!!! I wonder where he is may be I should leave him a note.."
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

"Tuxi. Those who are meant to be found can COMMONLY be found near their friends. Get the idea?" Voldemort says.
"Vincent forget it, I gotta talk to Hagrid." Harry says. He runs down the hall screaming Pearl
Sora rox!!!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Pearl ran to her room and went to bed
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Keilu »

"I KNOW that... Just that I haven´t found any friend either... I´ll search at Hagrid´s"
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

Harry tried Pearl's common room and sneaked into her room. He sees pearl and lays by her, "Pearl im sorry if the guys back there offended you."
Sora rox!!!
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

Harry tried Pearl's common room and sneaked into her room. He sees pearl and lays by her, "Pearl im sorry if the guys back there offended you."
Sora rox!!!
The Rage
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1718
Joined: Oct 14, 2005 7:12pm

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by The Rage »

Sora101 wrote:"Tuxi. Those who are meant to be found can COMMONLY be found near their friends. Get the idea?" Voldemort says.
"Vincent forget it, I gotta talk to Hagrid." Harry says. He runs down the hall screaming Pearl
(Sorry, I haven't been on!)

*Runs after Harry and Pearl; he peeks through the door and sees Harry comforting Pearl* Uhh... I know, I shouldn't peep, but...
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

Hagrid walks throughout the castles supervising thins when he spots Vincent, "Oi Vincent laddie!! What are yeh doin snoopin around the girls' common room. I used to do that in my day but I never would of expected you."
Sora rox!!!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Pearl got up and look at everyone wondering what is going on "what is it all" and looks at them and her wings flutter a lot
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
The Rage
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1718
Joined: Oct 14, 2005 7:12pm

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by The Rage »

Sora101 wrote:Hagrid walks throughout the castles supervising thins when he spots Vincent, "Oi Vincent laddie!! What are yeh doin snoopin around the girls' common room. I used to do that in my day but I never would of expected you."
Ahhh Hagrid! *breathes deeply and calms down* Well, in my day, I used to wander these halls and snoop a lot which is exactly what I'm doing but I wouldn't expect you to just sneak up on someone and accuse them of snooping. Who says I'm snooping anyways. I was expected. Here, I'll show you. *opens door*

Hey Pearl and Harry! Sorry I took so long. I kinda got lost... Hopefully they'll catch on...
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by Sora101 »

Harry jumps from the bed, "Vincent? What are you doing here?"" harry moves toward them, "And Hagrid why is your beard shorter than usual?"
"Well, I- uh-I-I- cut it." Hagrid said nervously.
"And why are you shorter?" Harry asks. He rubs his forehead. Soon Hagrid turns into the DarkLord.
"Blast that polyjuice!!!"voldemort takes out a wand and points it to Vincent's head, "Make a move I shan't hesitate to you use the Death Curse." He says.
Sora rox!!!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts School for WhitchCraft and Wizardry

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Pearl wwas freaking out and scream very loudly
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Locked