Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A Neverending Journey
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: A Neverending Journey
Tamaoki rolled his shoulders. "That's all I needed to know, miss." He got a running start, and drop kicked the man, sitting on his chest.
Re: A Neverending Journey
Fuji was pulled down by the emporer when he fell, but she scrambled up and hid behind Tamaoki. . She peeked over his shoulder. "Is he still awake?" She whispered
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: A Neverending Journey
"Nope." He said, giving her the victory sign. "My names Tamaoki. You are?"
Re: A Neverending Journey
"...Fuji" She fidgeted a bit. "Thank you for helping me" She said in a childishly small voice
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: A Neverending Journey
He stood up. "It wasn't much." He smiled. "Besides, a guy shouldn't just stand by and watch a lady get assaulted."
Re: A Neverending Journey
"Maybe not, but now you'll be on the run from his soldiers" She said. "Come on, I know a safe place..or at least I think I do".." She grabbed his hand and tried to pull him behind her, unsuccessfully.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: A Neverending Journey
"Naw. I'll be fine." He said, pulling his hand away and putting them in his pockets. "You should get going though."
Re: A Neverending Journey
Fuji pouted a bit and she grabbed hold of his arm. "But I want you to come with me"
(g2g, byezzz)
(g2g, byezzz)
-
The Brown-Eyed Boy
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm
Re: A Neverending Journey
(is it too late for me to join?)
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Re: A Neverending Journey
(I don't think so)
I dunno! But I don't wanna have to be alone" She whined
I dunno! But I don't wanna have to be alone" She whined
Re: A Neverending Journey
"Thank you!" She hugged him
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *was spying on the emporos palace* hmm how am i gonna get that Alex guy out of there?*thought to self for a moment then sighed* well i guess thats the only option*snuck into the palace and apaered infront of the empor* let the boy you catured earlyer today go and put me inhis place
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
"I can't do that. He must die." Grodus said. "Aw crap! I knew I would get captured!" Alex exclaimed.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *just smerked* and why is that?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
