Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What makes you fall in love to the Anime characters?
- kazuki_kunisaki
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Feb 06, 2007 5:52am
Re: What makes you fall in love to the Anime characters?
I love them because of their lips, maybe...I love boys for too many reasons...I can't mention one by one
Actually, I don't need any sig...I haven't got the idea. However, I'm from Indonesian. So my grammar is a bit worse than the other. Sorry
-
Ms. Fluffy Butt
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 781
- Joined: Oct 20, 2007 1:21am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: What makes you fall in love to the Anime characters?
I love their attitude...
Like Gaara>> He's cool and strong and merciless
Or Kakashi>> He's smart and powerful
but i also love how charming they are
Like Gaara>> He's cool and strong and merciless
Or Kakashi>> He's smart and powerful
but i also love how charming they are
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: What makes you fall in love to the Anime characters?
I "fall in love" with anime characters because they have attributes that you just don't find in people usually.
My idea of "love" is more of a respect. I respect characters that believe in things that I think are right as well. Like Usopp, or Ichigo.
...
I love Usopp most however.
People I know tend to fall for anime boys because they're so "cute" or "hot" - but I don't think I do. Seeing as Usopp has a hoarde of girls saying "OMFG - LOOK AT THAT [CENSORED]'S NOSE! GAWD HE'S UGLEH!!"
...
...another reason is I can't hold down a decent boyfriend for more than four weeks without getting either bored or cold towards them. GAH!
*Head-desk*
At least I'll admit it.
With anime guys; you don't have to worry about it. You can write fic' after fic' - and what are they going to do? NOTHING!
The only people you have to contend with are the other fangirls - and seeing as this is the internet; no one scares me on here.
My idea of "love" is more of a respect. I respect characters that believe in things that I think are right as well. Like Usopp, or Ichigo.
...
I love Usopp most however.
People I know tend to fall for anime boys because they're so "cute" or "hot" - but I don't think I do. Seeing as Usopp has a hoarde of girls saying "OMFG - LOOK AT THAT [CENSORED]'S NOSE! GAWD HE'S UGLEH!!"
...
...another reason is I can't hold down a decent boyfriend for more than four weeks without getting either bored or cold towards them. GAH!
*Head-desk*
At least I'll admit it.
With anime guys; you don't have to worry about it. You can write fic' after fic' - and what are they going to do? NOTHING!
The only people you have to contend with are the other fangirls - and seeing as this is the internet; no one scares me on here.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
