Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Initial D the Movie

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Locked
Kenshin
Visitor

Initial D the Movie

Post by Kenshin »

Has anyone seen it?
Makoto-kun
Visitor

re: Initial D the Movie

Post by Makoto-kun »

i've seen the chinese version. no subtitles, just pure chinese. it doesnt really follow any story arc at all, because it squishes a lot of the races into the movie. the actual races are awesome though.
Kenshin
Visitor

re: Initial D the Movie

Post by Kenshin »

i thought it was Korean not Chinese or unless there was a Chinese version
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: Initial D the Movie

Post by blackrose_r7 »

I havent seen it but i saw the DVD on sale only it was different(not the original)
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
LoveHinaMaster
Visitor

Re: Initial D the Movie

Post by LoveHinaMaster »

hmmm....I didn't know there was a movie but now that I know I want to see it. they do have it in english right?
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

Re: Initial D the Movie

Post by blackrose_r7 »

I bought the chinese movie but then I found the 2 disc edition with the english language. :roll:
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
shirou.sama
Newbie Otaku
Posts: 18
Joined: Oct 05, 2007 12:48pm

Re: Initial D the Movie

Post by shirou.sama »

it's a chinese film. the lead is jay chou, one of taiwan's famous pop stars.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Initial D the Movie

Post by Cold Revolver »

It is weired seeing Initial D in life action.. some of the character do not fit. But overall the movie is decent.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

Re: Initial D the Movie

Post by blackrose_r7 »

The movie wasent that good. :evil: It could have been better
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Locked