Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What is the most powerful anime universe?
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
I feel sorry for you, your obiously an inexperienced anime wannabe know-it-all.
Ever heard of spirit bomb? Are you familiar with the characters Frieza, Trunks, Goku, Cell, Buu, etc? Obviously not, but I think I had you at spirit bomb.
Ever heard of spirit bomb? Are you familiar with the characters Frieza, Trunks, Goku, Cell, Buu, etc? Obviously not, but I think I had you at spirit bomb.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
Either you are truly retarded or you are a bigger failure at trolling than Chad Wardenjosh wrote:I feel sorry for you, your obiously an inexperienced anime wannabe know-it-all.
Ever heard of spirit bomb? Are you familiar with the characters Frieza, Trunks, Goku, Cell, Buu, etc? Obviously not, but I think I had you at spirit bomb.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
DBZ
spirit bomb is too powerful
spirit bomb is too powerful
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want 
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
No. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.Jesus Christ wrote:DBZ
No matter how powerful an attack is, it will not take effect against Giorno's Gold Experience Requiem.spirit bomb is too powerful
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d114/ ... 63_126.jpg
Not only that, but the Spirit Bomb only works on people who are evil. Giorno has a pure heart and wouldn't be affected
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
Or maybe I just know more about anime than you.Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Either you are truly retarded or you are a bigger failure at trolling than Chad Wardenjosh wrote:I feel sorry for you, your obiously an inexperienced anime wannabe know-it-all.
Ever heard of spirit bomb? Are you familiar with the characters Frieza, Trunks, Goku, Cell, Buu, etc? Obviously not, but I think I had you at spirit bomb.
Forget spirit bomb. kamehameha is tough enough to pwn gold experience requiem
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
Do you even know the first thing about JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?josh wrote:Or maybe I just know more about anime than you.
No matter how much power an attack has, Gold Experience Requiem will return it to zero. Hell, Dark Schneider doesn't have anything to beat GER. Even if an attack kills Giorno, he will be brought back, time will be reset to the attack's origin point, and the opponent will be stuck at point zero and will then die over and over again for eternity.Forget spirit bomb. kamehameha is tough enough to pwn gold experience requiem
Unless Kamehameha can warp reality, Gold Experience Requiem can solo DBZ
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
You know, the only problem is we're dealing with anime that have very different basis in their own reality.
DBZ is all about chi and inner strength and I'll guess Gold Experience Requiem does as well to some extent. Gall Force, Tenchi and Ideon are all technology based, and frankly I'd put more reliance on technological power than some thing that we know are humanly impossible.
DBZ is all about chi and inner strength and I'll guess Gold Experience Requiem does as well to some extent. Gall Force, Tenchi and Ideon are all technology based, and frankly I'd put more reliance on technological power than some thing that we know are humanly impossible.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
It is. Stands are a spiritual manifestations of a person's body ripple(hamon) energy and psychic energy that are activated by mysterious space artifacts in the form of a bow and arrow (or inferited via bloodline from someone that was pierced by one of the Stand Arrows)Duuz wrote:DBZ is all about chi and inner strength and I'll guess Gold Experience Requiem does as well to some extent.
Well, Tenchi is kinda both, he really can't fall under one or the other.Gall Force, Tenchi and Ideon are all technology based, and frankly I'd put more reliance on technological power than some thing that we know are humanly impossible.
And I don't see how the source of their power makes any difference. It's what their power does that's important
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
speaking of power. SSj4 Goggeta. Dark Schneider has no chance
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
SSJ4 is weaker than Base Kid Goku (I'm dead serious. I'll find the video to prove it)josh wrote:speaking of power. SSj4 Goggeta. Dark Schneider has no chance
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
well if schneider has no chance against ssj4 goggeta, hes got even less chance against base kid goku. altho i dont know if hes stronger but if u say so.
wheres the video?
wheres the video?
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
-
Commander Sparx
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1834
- Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
- Gender: Female
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
Gyro Zeppeli, Josh won’t stop.
But I can see why people say DBZ, but if you look closer it's not the strongest. I'm not sure which is the most powerful I have to think about it.
But I can see why people say DBZ, but if you look closer it's not the strongest. I'm not sure which is the most powerful I have to think about it.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
it appears you also have to think about why DBZ isnt the stongest
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
I can instantly tell you why: Gold Experience Requiemjosh wrote:it appears you also have to think about why DBZ isnt the stongest
Here's the video BTW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kApU-3s-6h0
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
that GT not DBZ
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What is the most powerful anime universe?
DBZ loses just as badly to JJBAjosh wrote:that GT not DBZ
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
