Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Death Note RPG read this please

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by Im Lawliet »

*waits patiently in the room* (what else can i do now you know?)
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by Morph »

follows after that annoying guy not caring if he's caught or not "I'm coming with u."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
The Rage
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1718
Joined: Oct 14, 2005 7:12pm

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by The Rage »

Well time to get back to the hotel. *Raye gets up and takes all his things with him. He goes into the hotel.*

Now to get some sleep. *yawns while still holding the book securely as he waits for the elevator*
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by Hallow »

(Walks into the room)

"Hello? Is anyone here yet? Oh well, looks like I just have to wait."

(Walks farther into the room and sits on the couch, without looking around, thus not noticing that L is already there.)
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by Morph »

sighs and knocks on the door wondering if they will answer
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by Im Lawliet »

Welcome HI glad you could make it *hears knock* Watari please get that.
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
The Rage
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1718
Joined: Oct 14, 2005 7:12pm

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by The Rage »

*Raye gets out of the elevator*
Last edited by The Rage on Jan 20, 2008 3:49pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by Morph »

smiles hearing the footsteps "I wonder if I can talk to HI again he was interesting."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by Im Lawliet »

*Watari opens the door.* Let him in Watari. *notices who it is* what do you want kyo-san?
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
The Rage
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1718
Joined: Oct 14, 2005 7:12pm

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by The Rage »

*notices all the people going in* Is there a party going on or something? *takes out the book* Maybe I could test it on one of them or something. Hehe oh but suppose L is in there?... Whatever.

*Raye opens the door and drops the notebook. He hesitates for a moment before deciding.* What the hell; I'm bored.

*gets out of the room then rings the room next door*
Last edited by The Rage on Jan 20, 2008 8:07pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by Morph »

walks in smiling "Just wanted to know if L was smart enough to guess I was in lobby the whole time."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by Im Lawliet »

I knew you were in the lobby through the security cameras. *hears the bell again* this is getting tiresome watari the door please
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by Hallow »

"You know, you could just keep the door unlocked."

(Gets up, and looks around in his back-pack, taking out several pairs of sunglasses, wigs, and business suits)

"If think that all of us should wear one of these outfits. That way our identity will be harder to guess ijn the event that Kira is ever near by."
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by Morph »

walks to the door "I'll get it L." opens the door and sees the notebook he picks it up and puts it in his backpack walks back in "No one was there."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by Hallow »

"What's that thing that you picked up? Is is something I dropped that involves us wearing these disguises?"
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Death Note RPG read this please

Post by Morph »

"No just one of my notebooks don't worry just bought it today. Must of droped it while I was runnning after u." smiles "the person must of saw it and rang the door bell." shrughs and sits down
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Locked