Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

vulpix jump and growled and titles her head
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:*looked at him* do have this thing for sniffing people?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Vulpix keep growling at him

Eevee pat Vulpix to calm down
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smiled slightly*thats so cute^^
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alzan: Sorry, i think i'm part pokemon since I was raised by some.
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smiled at him*dont worry about it
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alzan: n_n you're so sweet Yukina
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *bliushed lightly* uh thanks...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alzan: welcome.

Wild Grovile: *climbs up the tree* Son, you're back!

Alzan: Dad? where have you been?
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *blonks*uhh.................
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Wild Chatot: *flies in* Yes, this guy was raised by pokemon
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smiles* wow
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Wild Bellossom: Tell me about it! *comes from behind the Grovile*

Alzan: Mom, where did you go with dad?

Wild Grovile: Son, your mother and I were gathering berries
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: 8blinks lissening*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki laughed so hard aobut al the thing "this is to wierd"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *looked at aki with a little smile*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Locked