Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Bleach Club 101 Army
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Bleach Club 101 Army
The new episode 158 it looks so cool
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Bleach Club 101 Army
Spoiler
Show
Too bad Nnoitra Jiruga pwns him later. Truly unfortunate. I'm waiting for the chapter Halibel or Stark start fighting.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Bleach Club 101 Army
Oh HELL YEA!!!! me too.....me looooove Halibel she's gonna kick assBlue Haired Jesus wrote:SpoilerShowI'm waiting for the chapter Halibel or Stark start fighting.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Bleach Club 101 Army
Naturally she would kick ass, she is one of the top 3 espada after all. It's kinda funny that Nnoitra attacked Nel to gain a higher rank as an espada and they just threw in Halibel to p*ss him off. Hehehe foolish sexist basterd. I laugh at him.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Bleach Club 101 Army
Stark is most likely number 1 and Halibel number 2 but who knows it could be the opposite. I hate Nnorita he's annoying and arrogant and a loud mouthed idiotBlue Haired Jesus wrote:Naturally she would kick ass, she is one of the top 3 espada after all. It's kinda funny that Nnoitra attacked Nel to gain a higher rank as an espada and they just threw in Halibel to p*ss him off. Hehehe foolish sexist basterd. I laugh at him.
Hey, My friend Yumiko is coming to Amerika for a few days to visit me, I'm hoping she brings Hikaru and Yuki too but they both have full time jobs and are always busy....I can't wait till she gets here!!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Commander Sparx
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1834
- Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
- Gender: Female
Re: Bleach Club 101 Army
I have not got to those episodes yet, i did to watch more Bleach.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
-
Kaoru Hanabishi
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Bleach Club 101 Army
hi
thats kool jack dont worry not here to course troubles, and no not really shy im just lazy. you will have trouble getting me to shut up in real life and i talk to anyone i love meeting people. Met a few from the Internet too.
thats kool jack dont worry not here to course troubles, and no not really shy im just lazy. you will have trouble getting me to shut up in real life and i talk to anyone i love meeting people. Met a few from the Internet too.
(*Bleach 101 Army*) - Recruit
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Bleach Club 101 Army
I need to catch up on bleach SO bad when I finally get a high speed internet!
hey, btw, does anyone have any good pics of Halibel? One of my friends looks EXACTLY like her so I want to show her a pick.
Seriously, my friend has long blond hair, a huge bust, and she's our number one track thrower! (super strong)
hey, btw, does anyone have any good pics of Halibel? One of my friends looks EXACTLY like her so I want to show her a pick.
Seriously, my friend has long blond hair, a huge bust, and she's our number one track thrower! (super strong)
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Bleach Club 101 Army
Halibel: can't get any more exact then this pic since it's directly from Tite Kubo signaled by the big "K" in the corner. And is what i got my Avi from
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52 ... alibel.png
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1973 ... belkt3.png
It's the same image just in case 1 link doesn't work
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52 ... alibel.png
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1973 ... belkt3.png
It's the same image just in case 1 link doesn't work
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Re: Bleach Club 101 Army
sorry i haven't posted in a biy i was busy with college stuff how is everyone
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
-
Commander Sparx
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1834
- Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
- Gender: Female
Re: Bleach Club 101 Army
Cool, the character dress's lightly though, O.o.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
-
Kaoru Hanabishi
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
-
Commander Sparx
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1834
- Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
- Gender: Female
Re: Bleach Club 101 Army
I bet, lol.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Bleach Club 101 Army
Thanks Aoi!
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Bleach Club 101 Army
No problem, I like to help 
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Re: Bleach Club 101 Army
Hey, I have one question.... I was looking for some Bleach scans and I found an image with this guy called Soujiro Kusaka... I don't remember of seeing someone with this name in the episodes, who's he? I know he's from Bleach, because Shiro chan was in the same image.
You can see this guy here:
http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans ... tem158602/
........ WHO'S HE????? XDD
Thanks ^^'
You can see this guy here:
http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans ... tem158602/
........ WHO'S HE????? XDD
Thanks ^^'
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
