Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Slumber Party

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro blinked, surprised so many people wanted to help him in one night. He looked back to the drawings. After a bit of flipping, he nodded. "They're good" He handed it back.

Haru nodded. "Yeah, although it wasn't planned just for him"

(niteynite Koko)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

Look i have always wanted to be friends with u and help u and i didnt know other people wanted to help u
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"The other one was your boyfriend. I figured that was why you were trying to help me, cuz you were jealous or were trying to make him jealous" Kuro said. "...Sorry"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

its ok but really if u neeed to talk im riught here
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"No, thanks" Kuro got up and grabbed a folder. He handed it to Vincent as he sat back on the bed. "My drawings" They were mostly sketches of people he had seen around. One was of Vincent.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

looks throught and sees the pic of me * why is there a pic of me
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro shrugged. "I draw what I see. You happened to be in front of me for long enough for me to draw"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

is that the real reasson * looks at u * this is really good
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

( hey fujiwara can u join the lavethen lordship rp )
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

(Maybe if I remember after I post this XD)

Kuro nodded. "That is the real reason. Well, that and that I liked your clothing that day"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

Vincent: thanks so why do u do drugs
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro looked back to the baggie on his desk. Then grabbed it and shoved it in the drawer. "An addiction, maybe" He said, trying to avoid the real reason
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

look at him and says look i know what u are going throught
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"Really?" Kuro looked at Vincent. "That's difficult for me to see" He looked at the carpet. "I don't even know what I'm going through"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

why did u start
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro thought for a moment and squinted at the carpet. "I don't even remember. People have tried to help me, but I always ran away from them. I don't know why..."
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Locked