*Ignatius begins walking away*
I shall take the liberty of opening the temple doors for you, stay here and wait for Moki.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.hack, A new age
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: .hack, A new age
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
- Vagrant_AI_Twilight
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Sep 05, 2006 5:55pm
- Gender: Female
Re: .hack, A new age
"So... when do we leave?" Chizuru asked quietly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBQ56uF6Wzc&NR=1
Nyan! Bakura's a kitty!
Nyan! Bakura's a kitty!
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: .hack, A new age
Alex: I have a bad feeling about this
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: .hack, A new age
*Continues walking*
Don't worry, I won't try anything underhanded.
Don't worry, I won't try anything underhanded.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: .hack, A new age
*A girl in heavy armor appears in front of Ignatius (she looks like this http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/ ... 104011.jpg)*
Girl: Sempai, we have a problem
Ignatius: Miu? What's going on?
Miu: It's a hacker.
Ignatius: He must be some hacker for you to come to me for help.
Miu: Morgan-san! This isn't the time to be joking around!
Ignatius: I assure you I'm not. Now tell me, what's going on.
*a GM enters*
GM: Miu-sama! He got away!
Miu: What happened to the others?!
GM: Comatose
Miu: Impossible! There were at least 10 of you. Why couldn't you ban him?!
GM: We don't know, we just couldn't
Ignatius: I suppose there isn't any need for me since the target's gone is there?
Miu: ... *Miu gets down on one knee* I apologize for my failure!
Ignatius: I'm playing my regular character right now, your in charge of the GMs not me. Onto the matter at hand, report this to the higher ups.
GM: Yes sir.
*the GM leaves*
Miu: And your orders for me sir.
Ignatius: Why don't you hang around, I'm sure the people I'm helping would be happy to meet a GM close up.
Miu: Are you sure that's wise?
Ignatius: They are into rare items. I'm sure they'd like your one of a kind gear.
Miu:...
(Just decided to make another character to move the story along a bit. BTW once my friend finished his essay he'll be joining too)
Girl: Sempai, we have a problem
Ignatius: Miu? What's going on?
Miu: It's a hacker.
Ignatius: He must be some hacker for you to come to me for help.
Miu: Morgan-san! This isn't the time to be joking around!
Ignatius: I assure you I'm not. Now tell me, what's going on.
*a GM enters*
GM: Miu-sama! He got away!
Miu: What happened to the others?!
GM: Comatose
Miu: Impossible! There were at least 10 of you. Why couldn't you ban him?!
GM: We don't know, we just couldn't
Ignatius: I suppose there isn't any need for me since the target's gone is there?
Miu: ... *Miu gets down on one knee* I apologize for my failure!
Ignatius: I'm playing my regular character right now, your in charge of the GMs not me. Onto the matter at hand, report this to the higher ups.
GM: Yes sir.
*the GM leaves*
Miu: And your orders for me sir.
Ignatius: Why don't you hang around, I'm sure the people I'm helping would be happy to meet a GM close up.
Miu: Are you sure that's wise?
Ignatius: They are into rare items. I'm sure they'd like your one of a kind gear.
Miu:...
(Just decided to make another character to move the story along a bit. BTW once my friend finished his essay he'll be joining too)
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: .hack, A new age
((sorry for the double post anyways here's the profile on my other character))
Username: Miu
Real Name: Miu Hasegawa
RL Age: 19
Gender: Female
Class: High Ranking GM (she doesn't have an official class since she doesn't really play. Basically she has a custom weapon that doesn't fall under the class categories and has a bunch of GM only stuff.)
Level: Unknown
Appearance: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/ ... 104011.jpg
Server: None
Guild affiliation: None
Bio: A junior programmer for CC corp, and also one of the highest ranking GMs at CC corp. She works under Rey Morgan (Ignatius) and is in charge of the GM in the absence of her superior.
Username: Miu
Real Name: Miu Hasegawa
RL Age: 19
Gender: Female
Class: High Ranking GM (she doesn't have an official class since she doesn't really play. Basically she has a custom weapon that doesn't fall under the class categories and has a bunch of GM only stuff.)
Level: Unknown
Appearance: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/ ... 104011.jpg
Server: None
Guild affiliation: None
Bio: A junior programmer for CC corp, and also one of the highest ranking GMs at CC corp. She works under Rey Morgan (Ignatius) and is in charge of the GM in the absence of her superior.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: .hack, A new age
Alex: ummm, yea
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: .hack, A new age
i dont know when ignatius will be back so i really dont know when <3
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: .hack, A new age
*Ignatius sends Moki a message*
I'm all ready here, you can come any time.
I'm all ready here, you can come any time.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: .hack, A new age
Alex: ok Moki, let's get there fast!
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: .hack, A new age
right! *follows alex because she has no clue where to go*
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
