Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

.::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Leviathan laughed "Yeah it is, do you know what color the floor is?" He siad as he moved to another spot on the counter.

"Go get ready Nana" Edward said again as he put the apron on and began stiring some ingrediants in a bowl slowly.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Spots!" Rizel exclaimed, pointing at the various food stains with her foot. "Spots is a color, right?"

"Should I call someone that's able to respond to an emergency crisis?" Nana asked sarcastically.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"Spots is a design" Leviathan said with a smile.

"Go or else!" Edward said loudly taking out some dishes.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"So it's not a color?"

"I'm fine the way I am," Nana insisted.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"Nope, but spots can be in different colors like red, blue, purple, pink"

Edward poked his head out of the kitchen and gave her a look "So your gonna wear the clothes you wore yesterday, not brush your teeth or hair or wash your face?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Rizel crouched down on the ground and studied the stains. "Most are dark spots," she concluded.

Nana folded her arms and frowned. "You haven't done any of those things either."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"Those will be cleared away soon"

"I'm cooking so hop to it" Edward started setting some dishes onto the table.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"But to get rid of the spots on the floor don't you need one of those things . . . with the really long handle and um . . . those stringy things?" Rizel asked, using her hands to try and illustrate her point. "The thing that you put in a bucket. I don't tihnk we even have one of those."

"Maybe I don't feel like doing any of those things. I'm allowed to not brush my teeth or my hair every now and then."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"Do you have a towel that youd wrap around yourself after a shower?"

"Nana! Just do it" Edward went back into the kitchen
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"In the bathroom somewhere, but um . . . since you didn't really like the kitchen, I don't think you'd like to go in there," Rizel said nervously.

"Why?" Nana challenged, unwilling to give in just yet. "Is it really necessary for me to have minty fresh breath at this hour? Or that I wear a dress that isn't wrinkled?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"Go get a towel then Rizel" He chuckled.

"Nana, if youd don't I'll stick you outside at the end of your driveway in your Pj's" Edward said flipping some food and stirring another.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Okey-doke!"
Rizel skipped out of the kitchen and ran towards the bathroom in the hall. A rotting stench burst out when she opened the door, but that didn't seem to bother her and with a towel in her hands she closed the door and ran back into the kitchen.
"Now what?"

"You . . . you wouldn't dare," Nana mumbled.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"Get it wet and start scrubbing the floor"

Edward stepped out of kitchen and gave her a blank stare then headed up the stairs. He picked her up and carried her to the dining room where pancakes, eggs, bacon, sasuage, toast and oatmeal were laid out. "Eat" He put her down in a chair then walked out and headed back upstairs.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

She turned on the faucet and held the towel under running water. "Hey, do I need soap too?"

For a brief moment, Nana just stared at the food with surprise. Then the surprise was quickly replaced with a scowl after she took a bite of the eggs.
Why can't I cook like this?
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"Sure" Leviathan shrugged.

Edward tossed his shirt onto a chair in Nana's room then climbed onto the bed. He made sure his head wasn't on her pillow then stretched his limbs out before falling back asleep splayed out on the bed.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Um . . . . where is it?" Rizel asked with a nervous laugh.

Nana took her time eating the food since it wasn't every day that someone cooked for her. Well, there were people that did cook for her but all left for the weekend and the food they made some how never tasted home made. It always tasted like something that came from a fancy place that required formal wear for breakfast. After finishing, she left the dishes on the table and went back upstairs to her room. With a groan, she picked up a pink bear and tossed it at his head.
"How long do you sleep?!"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Locked