Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Vampire Knight RP
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Vampire Knight RP
(wtf? telepathy? ok...)
Zero falls back after being hit, and wipes his face. He gives up on Ciel and says telepathically to Yuuki "Nothing, don't worry about it."
Zero falls back after being hit, and wipes his face. He gives up on Ciel and says telepathically to Yuuki "Nothing, don't worry about it."
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Vampire Knight RP
Blood trickled down the side of her mouth as she ran, she couldn't slow down knowing the danger she'd put people in if she did. Her legs were becoming heavy, she wouldn't be able to run for much longer, but she would push herself until she broke. "If I can't control it, then if it wants to control me, it will only be the two of us in isolation." Ciel bumped into someone, she hit hard. She stumbled back groaning, looking up she saw the headmaster.
"H-headmaster."
"H-headmaster."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Vampire Knight RP
"Hello, dear. Is something the matter?" he asks Ciel, looking at her with concern
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Vampire Knight RP
Ciel stayed quiet, she didn't want to worry him, but she knew she couldn't lie. "N-no Sir.." She stood and ran again, she couldn't hold it any longer. Her legs became heavy, she tripped over a tree root. Groaning in slight pain she stayed where she'd fallen. Her eyes slowly changing again.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
-
Renegade Chaos Angel
- Visitor
Re: Vampire Knight RP
Okay then. I've got to explain to Kaname why I just cut him short. *laughs* "It was a minor problem. Zero is handling it." Yuuki tells Kaname.
((1000 posts here I come! And everyone left the ANBU/Akatsuki Club.
))
((1000 posts here I come! And everyone left the ANBU/Akatsuki Club.
Last edited by Renegade Chaos Angel on May 25, 2008 10:01pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Vampire Knight RP
Ciel stood slowly, she wobbled forward. Her hands holding tightly to the trees as she walked. "Sorry Headmaster, Zero, and anyone else." Her eyes became blank, she dropped to the ground half unconscious.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Vampire Knight RP
((OMG 1000 POSTS!!! PARTY!!!))
The headmaster watched Ciel run away and he turned the other way to see Zero running after her. "Zero! What's wrong?"
"Headmaster? I was going to go to bed when I realized something is terribly wrong with Ciel!"
"I can tell...come on, we'll get to the bottom of this."
The headmaster watched Ciel run away and he turned the other way to see Zero running after her. "Zero! What's wrong?"
"Headmaster? I was going to go to bed when I realized something is terribly wrong with Ciel!"
"I can tell...come on, we'll get to the bottom of this."
Re: Vampire Knight RP
Tiptoeing past her sleeping sister, Tsubaki brushed aside the curtain and looked out. She knew it was still night, but the sight of stars against a dark sky still depressed her. She wondered briefly what Zero was doing with the bloodthirsty vampire and thought about going back outside and investigating the matter, but decided not to. She had already gotten in enough trouble today.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Vampire Knight RP
Ciel fell to her knees for the last time, coughing up blood she held tightly to her sides. Tears slowly fell from her eyes, and dripped gently onto the soil beneath her. "Headmaster, my father in a way, please forgive my insolence. And Zero, forgive what I had not yet said..." Ciel fell forward, her body laying in mud, it had begun to rain a few minutes ago, it felt good on her sweaty, weak body. Closing her eyes she fell into a gentle sleep.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
-
Renegade Chaos Angel
- Visitor
Re: Vampire Knight RP
((Party time! Haha. That post was really excelent.))
"I'm sorry I gotta go. There's still a problem." Yuuki tells Kaname then leaves. While running to the other side of the school Yuuki runs into the Headmaster and Zero.
"I'm sorry I gotta go. There's still a problem." Yuuki tells Kaname then leaves. While running to the other side of the school Yuuki runs into the Headmaster and Zero.
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Vampire Knight RP
(I'm adding a character, parties are fun ^_^)
Name:Haron
Age:16
Gender:Male
Race:Human
Looks:http://photobucket.com/image/anime%20bo ... i9.jpg?o=8
Ablities: Sword, and able to read ones mind
Bio: Haron is a human male. His parents were friends to vampires, so he grew up using the vampire ways. He is friend to all. Haron has no siblings, his parents died when he was 13. He is a kind, honest person.
Haron went to Ciel's door, gently he rapped his knuckles against the rim letting her know it was him. When there was no answer he entered the door and walked into her room.
Name:Haron
Age:16
Gender:Male
Race:Human
Looks:http://photobucket.com/image/anime%20bo ... i9.jpg?o=8
Ablities: Sword, and able to read ones mind
Bio: Haron is a human male. His parents were friends to vampires, so he grew up using the vampire ways. He is friend to all. Haron has no siblings, his parents died when he was 13. He is a kind, honest person.
Haron went to Ciel's door, gently he rapped his knuckles against the rim letting her know it was him. When there was no answer he entered the door and walked into her room.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Vampire Knight RP
((I thought Ciel was outside?))
-
Renegade Chaos Angel
- Visitor
Re: Vampire Knight RP
((She is but he's going into the room looking for her. I think.))
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Vampire Knight RP
(Ciel is outside, her friend went to go see her since he hadn't in a while)
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Vampire Knight RP
((0.o oooh ok. XD))
The Headmaster and Zero run up to Ciel. Zero pulls her over so she's on her back and he puts her head on his lap. "What do we do headmaster?"
The Headmaster and Zero run up to Ciel. Zero pulls her over so she's on her back and he puts her head on his lap. "What do we do headmaster?"
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Vampire Knight RP
Ciel opened her eyes slowly. "You shouldn't be here, your not safe." Her throat began to itch, quickly Ciel sat up, her hand covering her mouth. She coughed up blood, the blood seeping warmly through her fingers.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
