Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
-
MisunderstoodDreamer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Aaron looks back up at the sky, going deep into thought.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Yukina looked at him with worry."hey are you alrigth aaron?"
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
((hope this is fine to say ^_^))
Wrathe walked out of the cave, some blood dripped off of her, her blood mixed with Edward's. Her eyes flashed an angry red. "Man, I hate that guy..."
Wrathe walked out of the cave, some blood dripped off of her, her blood mixed with Edward's. Her eyes flashed an angry red. "Man, I hate that guy..."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
(LOL thats fine)
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Kiba sniff the air and smell Wrathe pretty far "how did she get so far away from us"
the rest let kiba lead them
the rest let kiba lead them
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
MisunderstoodDreamer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Aaron snapped back to reality. "Yea I'm fine....."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
yukina smiled brightly at him."good ...so uh ...now what do you want to do?"
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MisunderstoodDreamer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
"Well I feel like a little snack, how about you?"
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
-
Wrathe-sama
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 856
- Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
- Gender: Female
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Wrathe sat beneath a tree, the blood dripping from her body. She winced at her wounds as they pulsed with pain.
"He always went for the soft spot, or the sweet spot" she muttered quietly.
Her ears lifted part way from her head, she howled letting Kiba and the others know where she sat.
"He always went for the soft spot, or the sweet spot" she muttered quietly.
Her ears lifted part way from her head, she howled letting Kiba and the others know where she sat.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Yukina looked ay him with a smile."yah that sounds good to me^^
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MisunderstoodDreamer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
All of the sudden two balls of water floated out of the forest. In the middle of each of the balls of water was an apple. Aaron reached into the orbs and took out the apples. The water lowered itself gently to the ground. He handed one of the apples to Yukina. "Is this fine for you?"
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Yukina blinked but smiled."yah its perfect",she said takeing it."looks good",she said takeing a bite.
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MisunderstoodDreamer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
"Yea I keep them nicely watered and clean, so that I don't have to bother doing that before I eat them." he said grinning at her, "They're very sweet, aren't they?"
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Yukina smiled takeing another bite.then nodded."yes there great!
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MisunderstoodDreamer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Aaron just grinned sweetly as he just looked at his apple turning it in his hand.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Yukina: *smiled at him*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
