Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

The Agency of Magic

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Will this make a great anime/manga?

Yes
4
36%
No
2
18%
Manga Only
3
27%
Anime Only
0
No votes
Hellboy ripoff
2
18%
 
Total votes: 11

Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by Mew Vanilla »

"Great now you're trying to hit on me." She sighed. "Seriously the single life is for me because I'm ugly & most people hate me anyways so I'm destined to be a loner." She looked at him. "Are you drunk?"
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: But you're not ugly. I love you for the way you look. *kisses you*
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Veronica kisses back. "Wow, I've never been kissed so much lately. Anyways are you sure you're not drunk?"
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ty got up and shoved Alex out of his room forcefully. He Alex a look that only Alex saw. He shut his door and changed his attitude quickly. "He was either drunk, or trying to make me jealous. I hate when he gets like this." He looked at the papers in her hands. His eyes got wide. He opened his door and gripped Alex and slapped him once. "Snap out of it! Go to sleep now!! And drink this." HE handed Alex a bottle. "You wont have a hangover if you drink this." He shut his door again. He took the papers and deciphered the rest of the code. "This is not good at all. Sonofab*tch!" HE was getting very frustrated. "I need to be alone right now....please..." He was fighting back tears. Rayne finally really pissed Ty off. This is way too personal now. This goes beyond what Rayne did before. Now it was time for revenge.

Rayne was smiling at that very moment. He had not only made a clone of Alex, Ty, Veronica, and Wratheji, but also of someone who should be dead, Ty's girlfriend that Rayne had killed. Rayne laughed. HE now had TY right where he wanted him.

Ty punched 3 holes in a wall in his room forgetting that Veronica was still in there. "Damnit!!! That bastard!! And he had the balls to write and send the message himself!" He couldnt hold back the tears anymore. He just broke down and started crying.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by Mew Vanilla »

"Whoa! Hold up, wait a minute! What's wrong? Did Rayne do something? Is it time to attack?" She noticed he was crying. "Here take these." She pulled out some tissues and pulled him into a hug from behind. "Everything will be okay. Don't cry."
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Ty, knock it off!
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Wratheji sat in the dark, her legs crossing over one another. Her arms had gone numb after a while. Hanging her head, her eyes were shut. Focusing she heard footsteps, jerking her head upwards, she saw a shadowy figure in front of her cell. A cold, dark growl came from the very back of her throat. "What do you want now?"
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

There was anger and hatred in Ty's voice. "He made a clone of her. He is going to make me fight her! The very person he killed and took away from me, he is going to make me fight. Well, then I'll fight." There was a sword hanging up on a wall in Ty's room.( http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... in_Kun.jpg ) He got the sword down off of the wall. "Its time to kill! I'm going to catch him off guard." He left his room and went to the arms room to get guns, ammo, and small explosives.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Ty, you don't have to do this
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by Wrathe-sama »

The shadowy figure seemed femanine, the cell opened. Walking in, the woman stood in front of her. "What do you want?" Wratheji asked again, her voice cold and hard. The chains on her wrists began to burn, scorching her skin worse than last time. Her screams echoed through the dungeon. "You can keep doing that, but I won't tell where any of them are.?
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by Mew Vanilla »

"I agree with Alex!" She went after Ty. "Let me fight her because you may not want to since you have feelings for her. I'll take her & my clone and you can go after Rayne." A light bulb just went off in her head. "I forgot about Rei! If I find her first she can help us!"
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by Wrathe-sama »

With a rythmic beat, Wratheji pulled on the chains. Slowly she began to sing an elven song that helped to soothe her panic that was casually rising at an unsteady pace. Closing her eyes, she placed her barefoot on the cold stone, it turned to ice within seconds. Putting her back against the cold stone wall. Squeezing her eyes shut, she tried ignoring the screams around her. She didn't want to wake, she didn't want to see. She wanted to be out, to go back to being free. "Just kill me now..you won't get anything out of me...no matter how hard you try, you'll get nothing Rayne." she said to the tall figure in front of her cell, she didn't look up, but instead kept her eyes closed, waiting for the scorching flames of her chains.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: No Veronica... I'll do it.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by Wrathe-sama »

When Wratheji noticed the burning hadn't started, she opened her eyes. Looking up, he still stood there, but motionless for the moment. "You can scorch me each time, the scream will sound the same, but this time there will be no facial expression." Letting her head hang again, she began the elven melody again. Her panic ceased to bother her anymore, and her body relaxed in its cramped position. She felt better now, but how long would it last. 'How long does anything last anymore?' she thought to herself, the melody still coming calmly out of her mouth.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ty shook his head. "No! This is my fight. This is something I have to do. He killed her and is now making her work for him. Her spirit should be at rest right now. And its not. I know its not really her though. It is just a cheap knock off clone of her. This will be my final act of love to her. Rayne is banking on the fact that I wont hurt her and will defend her. He is dead wrong. This is going to be a hard fight. I'm going to need someone to keep my clone busy, so that I can finish her and let her rest in peace forever." TY smiled. "The clone is just an empty shell. Its not really her."


Rayne was sleeping.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku
Posts: 856
Joined: May 21, 2008 5:03pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Agency of Magic

Post by Wrathe-sama »

With a frustrated scream, she pulled the chains from free form the wall. Falling forward she groaned. "Ouch...that didn't feel to good." Getting to her feet, she yanked the chains from her wrists and ankles. Moving to the bars, she lay her hands on them, ice covered them. Yanking back, the bars broke, sending her back into the wall. "Geez! Can't even do little things without injuring myself." Getting back to her feet, she eased herself out of the cell, holding onto the wall she walked, her body feeling to weak to even want to move. "How am I gonna get out of here, its like a maze." With what was left of her strength, she covered her fist in ice, punching through the stone, she walked into a bright hallway. "Just break through stuff Wratheji..good way to get yourself caught again." she scowled to herself.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Locked