Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Demon Animals

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Demon Animals

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Matt wag her tail and thought about saying it but, keep it shut until the other says something or their name before he said anything
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Demon Animals

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ty gave everyone an innocent look that said, 'Demon? What are you talking about? I'm just a normal wolf. Normal as can be.' But his eyes held a mischief in that said, 'I'm a normal wolf with a special ability.' He walked off into the forest and killed a rabbit, brought it back, and ate it and sat down on all fours.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Demon Animals

Post by Nyko »

Baki realized nobody was listen and walked off in her demon form.

Manki looked at the three still there and introduced himself "I'm Manki."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Demon Animals

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Matt look at Ty and growled and ran and took the piece of rabbit was left and dashed off
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 274
Joined: Jun 19, 2008 5:51am
Gender: Female

Re: Demon Animals

Post by ccppfan »

Okay look I took this Charecter from YYH so don't scold me OK?
Name: Kurama
Age: 500?
Appearence:http://hk.search.yahoo.com/search/image ... =&ei=UTF-8
Bio:http://www.absoluteanime.com/yu_yu_hakusho/shuichi.htm
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
User avatar
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 274
Joined: Jun 19, 2008 5:51am
Gender: Female

Re: Demon Animals

Post by ccppfan »

Kurama stopped her and grabbed the peice of meat, and fed it to his plant. When Matt complained, he said," Well, it's hungry. And if you didn't have the piece of meat it might have eaten YOU."
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
Locked