Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?
longveiw owns, but, i think, ive gotta say, waiting, minority, and currently, macys day parade.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?
O.o NO!!!! NO!!! DON'T SAY THAT THAT IS HORRIBLE!!!HOW CAN YOU HATE THEM!?!? THEY ARE AWSOME!!! : crys
I
U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?
Wanna know what really sucks? I could've gotten to go to a Green Day concert in a seceret place!!! All I had to do was find out who sang the lyrics to a song and what song it was, My radio station was gonna fly the person who found out the answers to their concert, they were even gonna pay air line tickets!!!And then they said "But you have to be over 21 to fly."OOOH!!! ( plus I didn't know the song lyrics....)How could they do that?!
Well, here is something that doesn't suck....I have Green Day's E-mail adress..
Oh, yeah, uh-huh...Do you guys want me to tell you their email?
And I have a cat named Billie Joe
Well, here is something that doesn't suck....I have Green Day's E-mail adress..
And I have a cat named Billie Joe
I
U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
-
Jade_Steel_Hawk
- Moderator

- Posts: 1578
- Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
- Gender: Female
re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?
Oooo! I love Green Day! I just recently became a fan of theirs, and my Fav song on "American Idiot" is also "Are We The Waiting" 
re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?
RIKOKU!!!! THAT PIC IS AWSOME!!! I LOVE IT!!!(but i still love billie joe the best)
I
U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?
Walking Contradiction, Longview, Hitchin' a Ride, and J.A.R. Those are just a few of my all time fave GreenDay songs. I'm going to a concert in September. Woot!!!
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?
i think JARs wierd. like it, but wierd. believe i or not, ive not listened to em much lately.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
DJ*Chi
- Visitor
re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?
GO GREENDAY!!!!!!!!!!!butIpreferU2 I just started to be a fan.
re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?
Cool! 
I
U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
-
chibi1229
- Visitor
Re: re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?
Pyro_psyco666 wrote:I hate green day...
then y did u right in da topic go to a topic of ur own ( GREEN DAY ROCKS) i have superhits and american idiot and my fav is all
re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?
chibi1229 is right!
yay for chibi1229!!!!
I
U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?
I have a Green Day Club where you can chat, post messages, add photos to the album, and stuff like that. Here is the site if you wanna join, And my club is really loose, so you can post and chat about other stuff besides Green Day. Heck, you can even add photos that aren't Green Day pics, I don't care.
I can make some people moderators. Here is the address...
groups.yahoo.com/group/ayekamercury
I'm Hikaru_Winry.Hope you join!type it in the way it is listed above. and then click on the site that is listed.
I can make some people moderators. Here is the address...
groups.yahoo.com/group/ayekamercury
I'm Hikaru_Winry.Hope you join!type it in the way it is listed above. and then click on the site that is listed.
I
U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
-
La Tua Cantante
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5600
- Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Anyone Here a Green Day Fan?
hik is more of a hard core chick (rock on) but Green Day is ok.. Billie
(The lead singer) <3 So sexy
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
<3Love has no limits
