Anyone know where I can find Song of Truth? (I put the translation of the song's name because I forgot it's Japanese name). This song was featured in the 2nd ending song of the 3nd season of Inuyasha.
Edit:
I found the Japanese name of it... the Japanese name is Shinjitsu no Uta.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Shinjitsu no Uta (Song of Truth) (An Inuyasha song)
- Crystalbear
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Apr 23, 2005 8:49pm
re: Shinjitsu no Uta (Song of Truth) (An Inuyasha song)
http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/ost- ... l#Inuyasha Sorry, but the bandwitdh was exceeded, so the downloads will be unavailable for awhile.
I'm a facebook whore.
- Crystalbear
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Apr 23, 2005 8:49pm
re: Shinjitsu no Uta (Song of Truth) (An Inuyasha song)
At least I put it in my favorites.. Song of Truth is my most favorite song.. it's so beautiful!
-
Baka-Tenshi
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 835
- Joined: Jan 04, 2005 9:08am
re: Shinjitsu no Uta (Song of Truth) (An Inuyasha song)
Yea, that's the site I use to download anime OSTs, amazing how large of a selection they have.
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
-
InuYasha_Fan_Gurl
- Visitor
re: Shinjitsu no Uta (Song of Truth) (An Inuyasha song)
Inuyasha
Shinjitsu no Uta
by Do As Infinity
Akaku nijimu
Taiyou wa subete o
Terashite kita
Ima mo mukashi mo
Kono yuuyami ni
Egaiteru souzou wa
Hatashite
Kono te ni oenai mono na no ka?
Motto ima ijou ni
Hadaka ni natte
Ikite yuku sube oshiete yo
Honno sukoshi dake
Watashi o yogoshite
Sou yatte hitori
Kizutsuitari
Mawari o nakushita toshitemo
Shinjitsu no uta wa
Kono mune ni nagare
Arasoi wa mada
Tsuzuku n darou
Dono michi ima ga
Taisetsu na no sa?
Gamushara ni natte
Miotoshite kita mono
Tatoeba dare ka no
yasashii hohoemi mo
Eien o shireba
Donna kurayami mo
Itami mo itsuka kieta
Sou yatte ima wa
Watashi o yogoshite
Zutto mukashi mita
Tenkuu no shiro ni
Itsuka wa tadoritsukeru
Shinjitsu no uta o
Michishirabe ni shite
Eien o shireba
Donna kurayami mo
Itami mo itsuka kieta
Shinjitsu no uta wa
Kono mune ni nagare
Motto ima ijou ni
Watashi o yogoshite
Honno sukoshi dake
Watashi o yogoshite
Shinjitsu no uta o
Michishirabe ni shite.
Shinjitsu no Uta
by Do As Infinity
Akaku nijimu
Taiyou wa subete o
Terashite kita
Ima mo mukashi mo
Kono yuuyami ni
Egaiteru souzou wa
Hatashite
Kono te ni oenai mono na no ka?
Motto ima ijou ni
Hadaka ni natte
Ikite yuku sube oshiete yo
Honno sukoshi dake
Watashi o yogoshite
Sou yatte hitori
Kizutsuitari
Mawari o nakushita toshitemo
Shinjitsu no uta wa
Kono mune ni nagare
Arasoi wa mada
Tsuzuku n darou
Dono michi ima ga
Taisetsu na no sa?
Gamushara ni natte
Miotoshite kita mono
Tatoeba dare ka no
yasashii hohoemi mo
Eien o shireba
Donna kurayami mo
Itami mo itsuka kieta
Sou yatte ima wa
Watashi o yogoshite
Zutto mukashi mita
Tenkuu no shiro ni
Itsuka wa tadoritsukeru
Shinjitsu no uta o
Michishirabe ni shite
Eien o shireba
Donna kurayami mo
Itami mo itsuka kieta
Shinjitsu no uta wa
Kono mune ni nagare
Motto ima ijou ni
Watashi o yogoshite
Honno sukoshi dake
Watashi o yogoshite
Shinjitsu no uta o
Michishirabe ni shite.
- Crystalbear
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Apr 23, 2005 8:49pm
re: Shinjitsu no Uta (Song of Truth) (An Inuyasha song)
I can't say Japanese words... can you translate it?
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
re: Shinjitsu no Uta (Song of Truth) (An Inuyasha song)
I've found and downloaded Song of Truth and the other pervious ending songs and some other anime songs (Heart of Sword for a example)but I don't remember where

There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
midNiteSakura34
- Visitor
re: Shinjitsu no Uta (Song of Truth) (An Inuyasha song)
all i know is I love that song ^^
-
deity of death1
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Jun 13, 2005 6:14am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Shinjitsu no Uta (Song of Truth) (An Inuyasha song)
Here's a somewhat accurate translation of the song. Keyword: Somewhat. I took a little artistic liberty.
The crimson-stained sun
Has illuminated everything; now and the past
Is what I have imagined within this twilight
More than my own hands can accomplish?
Please teach me how to live
A little more vulnerably than I do now
Won't you taint me just a little?
That way, even if I get hurt
And lose everything around me
This song of truth will flow through my heart
This dispute will probably go on
About that which is most precious
I've become a rebel, I've overlooked things
Even the gentle smiles of strangers
If eternity knows what manner of darkness
And when pain will vanish,
Then that way, you shall taint me
I looked always to yesterday, to the castles in the sky
When will I be able to follow them?
This song of truth shall be my guide
If eternity knows what manner of darkness
And when pain will vanish,
This song of truth will flow through my heart
Now, please, taint me just a little
Please, just taint me, only a little
This song of truth shall be my guide
The crimson-stained sun
Has illuminated everything; now and the past
Is what I have imagined within this twilight
More than my own hands can accomplish?
Please teach me how to live
A little more vulnerably than I do now
Won't you taint me just a little?
That way, even if I get hurt
And lose everything around me
This song of truth will flow through my heart
This dispute will probably go on
About that which is most precious
I've become a rebel, I've overlooked things
Even the gentle smiles of strangers
If eternity knows what manner of darkness
And when pain will vanish,
Then that way, you shall taint me
I looked always to yesterday, to the castles in the sky
When will I be able to follow them?
This song of truth shall be my guide
If eternity knows what manner of darkness
And when pain will vanish,
This song of truth will flow through my heart
Now, please, taint me just a little
Please, just taint me, only a little
This song of truth shall be my guide
Lost in love...
...I dream a dream...
I fall in love with falling in love.
...I dream a dream...
I fall in love with falling in love.
re: Shinjitsu no Uta (Song of Truth) (An Inuyasha song)
I love that song 
Riku's Biggest Fan!! 
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
