Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
does anyboby else play instruments?
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: does anyboby else play instruments?
cool
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
MoonlightRose Kurama
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2221
- Joined: Jan 08, 2005 12:32pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: does anyboby else play instruments?
I play;
Recorder
Alto Saxophone
A little bit of trumpet and piano
Clarinet(I hate it though)
Violin
And I can sing.
I wanna play the drums though!
Recorder
Alto Saxophone
A little bit of trumpet and piano
Clarinet(I hate it though)
Violin
And I can sing.
I wanna play the drums though!
I'm with Dark V!
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:
Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:
Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: does anyboby else play instruments?
Yeah drums rule.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
apocalypse_penguin_mafia
- Visitor
re: does anyboby else play instruments?
I play acoustic guitar.
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
re: does anyboby else play instruments?
I play the piano. ^_^
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: does anyboby else play instruments?
cool what songs you know?
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Red
- Visitor
re: does anyboby else play instruments?
Anyone who plays more than 5 instruments.. i really got to hand it to you!
i play the electric guitar , electric bass, drums, acoustic guitar.
i play the electric guitar , electric bass, drums, acoustic guitar.
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: does anyboby else play instruments?
Well you almost play 5 intruments. 
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
Andrew
- Visitor
re: does anyboby else play instruments?
i play drums #1 i can sing and i dab at the piano but i only know like 4 peices and i dont practiceXD
