Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

New Rammstein album (Rosenrot)

Discussions about anything music-related.
Locked
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

New Rammstein album (Rosenrot)

Post by Vash »

Yay, i got the new Rammstein album and i just kicks ass \:D/ . It's way better than the last album. Tell me what you think about it :D
Anner <3
\,,/
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm

re: New Rammstein album (Rosenrot)

Post by GravyTrain »

I still like Reise,Reise and Mutter the best. Rosenrot had only one song that I put on my Top Rated list...which was Rosenrot. Makes me glad that I pirated this one.
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

re: New Rammstein album (Rosenrot)

Post by Vash »

Piracy sucks. Rosenrot has several good songs like Zerstoeren or Benzin but everyone has a different taste ^^.

And i hope that you at least bought Reise Reise :twisted: ;)
Anner <3
\,,/
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm

Re: re: New Rammstein album (Rosenrot)

Post by GravyTrain »

Vash wrote: And i hope that you at least bought Reise Reise :twisted: ;)
Well, I rented that at the library for free, then rippped it to my computer. Slightly less illegal...right?
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

Re: re: New Rammstein album (Rosenrot)

Post by Vash »

GravyTrain wrote:
Vash wrote: And i hope that you at least bought Reise Reise :twisted: ;)
Well, I rented that at the library for free, then rippped it to my computer. Slightly less illegal...right?
Well, not really ;) but so what. At least you have a good taste of music :mrgreen:
Anner <3
\,,/
Locked