Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Info about upcoming release dates, contests, or any other anime-related news.
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin
Posts: 276
Joined: Aug 27, 1973 12:03am
Gender: Male

Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Theo »

I had meant to send this earlier but the AA site hit it's 100m hit mark this week. Yes that spinning counter in the lower left corner of the pages is fairly accurate. So if you include the 30 or so images per page that are also included it's wasy to see that this site has served almost 3 billion pages and images since Ken started tracking it.

Good job Ken.
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Mai »

:o I just hit 8,000 posts. Not nearly as high as 100,000,000 but hey..I'm the top poster. Shouldn't that stand for something? :-k :-s

-Any Who-

:mrgreen: Good job kenny-bo-benny-fi-fye-fo-fenny. 8-[ :mrgreen:

:-k Er...Props to ya. :mrgreen:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin
Posts: 276
Joined: Aug 27, 1973 12:03am
Gender: Male

re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Theo »

You don't want to know what it stands for. If this was star trek you would have been promoted to master trekie by now...
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Mai »

:-s Should I take that as a good thing or are you subtly calling me a whore in the eyes of star trek?

:-k ](*,) Confusing.

-Any Who-

What's happened to ken? I haven't seen him on for ages and I'm always on..Psshh, he's scared. [-( 8-[ :-" :-s :mrgreen:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Vash »

Congratz 8).

The next station is 200,000,000 hits then :-k
Anner <3
\,,/
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin
Posts: 276
Joined: Aug 27, 1973 12:03am
Gender: Male

re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Theo »

He answered a message yesterday I think. I know he's busy right now.

As for Vash's comment, we are doing about 500k pages per day on average. It is possible that we can bust 200m by the end of next year. The usage keeps growing.
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Mai »

Wellllll, next year I'll have er..uh..(8,000 + 8,000=) uhm...16,000 posts.

Beware.

Once again, congrats ken. Keep it pimpin. 8)
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Dretlin »

Fo Fo wrote:Wellllll, next year I'll have er..uh..(8,000 + 8,000=) uhm...16,000 posts.

Beware.

Once again, congrats ken. Keep it pimpin. 8)
16,000....my - god... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Mai »

-:D.R.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.I .N:- wrote:
Fo Fo wrote:Wellllll, next year I'll have er..uh..(8,000 + 8,000=) uhm...16,000 posts.

Beware.

Once again, congrats ken. Keep it pimpin. 8)
16,000....my - god... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
8-[ I post alot..Heh.. :heh:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Marina
Visitor

Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Marina »

Vash wrote:Congratz 8).

The next station is 200,000,000 hits then :-k
Yeah


Congradz! =D> \:D/
Kenshin
Visitor

Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Kenshin »

Fo Fo wrote::o I just hit 8,000 posts. Not nearly as high as 100,000,000 but hey..I'm the top poster. Shouldn't that stand for something? :-k :-s

-Any Who-

:mrgreen: Good job kenny-bo-benny-fi-fye-fo-fenny. 8-[ :mrgreen:

:-k Er...Props to ya. :mrgreen:
For know u are but im gonna get there so u better start posting
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Mai »

Kenshin wrote:
Fo Fo wrote::o I just hit 8,000 posts. Not nearly as high as 100,000,000 but hey..I'm the top poster. Shouldn't that stand for something? :-k :-s

-Any Who-

:mrgreen: Good job kenny-bo-benny-fi-fye-fo-fenny. 8-[ :mrgreen:

:-k Er...Props to ya. :mrgreen:
For know u are but im gonna get there so u better start posting
8) *points to post count*

THEOOOOOOOOO! What does the hits' thing stand for again? 8-[ 8)
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Xehanort
Visitor

Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Xehanort »

-:D.R.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.I .N:- wrote:
Fo Fo wrote:Wellllll, next year I'll have er..uh..(8,000 + 8,000=) uhm...16,000 posts.

Beware.

Once again, congrats ken. Keep it pimpin. 8)
16,000....my - god... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Tell me about it!
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Mai »

Zeon wrote:
-:D.R.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.I .N:- wrote:
Fo Fo wrote:Wellllll, next year I'll have er..uh..(8,000 + 8,000=) uhm...16,000 posts.

Beware.

Once again, congrats ken. Keep it pimpin. 8)
16,000....my - god... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Tell me about it!
8-[
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin
Posts: 276
Joined: Aug 27, 1973 12:03am
Gender: Male

re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Theo »

I thought you were a retired mod?
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark

Post by Mai »

Theo wrote:I thought you were a retired mod?
I was retired. I took back my Top Mod Title. :mrgreen:
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Locked