Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
FIRE EMBLEM ANYONE??
-
MAMixRiCE <3
- Visitor
FIRE EMBLEM ANYONE??
hey does anyone here like fire emblem?? because i love it!!
re: FIRE EMBLEM ANYONE??
I only have "Path of Radiance" and I absolutely love it.
Roy and Marth in SSBM are the coolest characters for that game, and that´s because I like the FE character design (but also because they´re the best ones). I´m very interested in Fire Emblem. I think I´ll buy the GBA versions soon.
Roy and Marth in SSBM are the coolest characters for that game, and that´s because I like the FE character design (but also because they´re the best ones). I´m very interested in Fire Emblem. I think I´ll buy the GBA versions soon.
-
The Dark Knight
- Visitor
re: FIRE EMBLEM ANYONE??
I have Path of Radiance and the first one on GBA. They are really good games.
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
re: FIRE EMBLEM ANYONE??
Fire Emblem?????!! HELL YES!!!
I own Fire Emblem 6, 7, and 8. 
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
re: FIRE EMBLEM ANYONE??
Just so you all know, when Hawke said 6, 7, and 8, it means the in american games he owns Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem Sacred Stones.
US Game: Fire Emblem = JPN Game: Fire Emblem 7
US Game: Fire Emblem Sacred Stones = JPN Game: Fire Emblem 8
So, the only US GBA Fire Emblems are Fire Emblem (7) and Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (8) Fire Emblem 6 isnt out in the states. FE6 is the prequel to FE7.
I own all the american FEs. I've beat 'em all on hard. FE games havent been to popular lately, but I must say that they are awesome strategy RPG games. I highly reccommend them.
US Game: Fire Emblem = JPN Game: Fire Emblem 7
US Game: Fire Emblem Sacred Stones = JPN Game: Fire Emblem 8
So, the only US GBA Fire Emblems are Fire Emblem (7) and Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (8) Fire Emblem 6 isnt out in the states. FE6 is the prequel to FE7.
I own all the american FEs. I've beat 'em all on hard. FE games havent been to popular lately, but I must say that they are awesome strategy RPG games. I highly reccommend them.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
EGGz4life
- Visitor
re: FIRE EMBLEM ANYONE??
i love fire emblem games. i got the first american one on gameboy then i was addicted. now i have sacred stones and path of raddiance
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
re: FIRE EMBLEM ANYONE??
I own 7 and 8 and I have 6 on emulator.
Note fire emblem 6 is the one with Roy in it.
Path of Radiance sucks!!!!!!
Note fire emblem 6 is the one with Roy in it.
Path of Radiance sucks!!!!!!
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: re: FIRE EMBLEM ANYONE??
I second that.OneWingedAngelSephiroth wrote: Path of Radiance sucks!!!!!!
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
