Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Need A Gundam Game
-
The Dark Knight
- Visitor
Need A Gundam Game
I need a Gundam Game for the Gamecube, DS, Gameboy Advance, Xbox, Xbox 360, ot PC. Anyone know of any???
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Need A Gundam Game
Helloo and welcome to AA, you stoled my old USER name LMAO. I am still fond of that nameGAT-X105 AileStrike wrote:I need a Gundam Game for the Gamecube, DS, Gameboy Advance, Xbox, Xbox 360, ot PC. Anyone know of any???
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
The Dark Knight
- Visitor
re: Need A Gundam Game
I'm sorry Cold_element I didn't know and I'm not a newb and I don't have ps2. 
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Need A Gundam Game
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
The Dark Knight
- Visitor
re: Need A Gundam Game
you should! lol I'm Anime_#1_Guru you posted on my moderator application. and it hasn't been rejected yet! yahoo!!
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Need A Gundam Game
Nice, Your avatar is kicks ass. Hmm well good luck with everything.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Need A Gundam Game
As far as I know all games Gundam have been on the Playstation and Playstation2. The only one that had been on a diffrent system in my memory was Gundam 0079: Side Story for the Dreamcast. I had heard rumors of a MMORPG game based on the one year war, but I have no clue on anything more.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
The Dark Knight
- Visitor
re: Need A Gundam Game
I own one on the GBA Gundam Seed Battle Assault and there was going to one one the DS but it got cancelled.
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
Re: re: Need A Gundam Game
There are some for SNESLestat69_99 wrote:As far as I know all games Gundam have been on the Playstation and Playstation2. The only one that had been on a diffrent system in my memory was Gundam 0079: Side Story for the Dreamcast. I had heard rumors of a MMORPG game based on the one year war, but I have no clue on anything more.
-
Sanger Zomvolt
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am
re: Need A Gundam Game
I definitely can't cover every Gundam game, but I'll sure as hell try my best. If you want to look for a specific system, the system names will be in bold letters. Import Games will be marked with an *
SNES
The SNES was the home of many a Gundam game, including
*Cross Dimension 0079
*Mobile Suit V Gundam
*Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: Away to the Newtype
*SD Gundam X
*Gundam Wing: Endless Duel
*Super Robot Taisen 3
*Super Robot Taisen 4
All of these games are completely in Japanese, though a few have recieved fan-translation patches, namely Cross Dimension 0079, and Super Robot Taisen 3 (Playable in any SNES rom). Both of these games are turn based strategy games, and the major difference between the two is that Cross Dimension 0079 Focuses on the One Year War, and Super Robot Taisen 3 is a cross over game, including units from Mazinger Z, Getter Robo, Combattler V, Yuusha Raideen, Gundam 0079, Gundam 0080, Gundam 0083, Zeta Gundam, ZZ Gundam, Gundam Char's Counterattack and I am not too sure about what other units are in this game, since I myself am only on the 20th stage, but I am assuming there are more. The translation patches can be found here http://agtp.romhack.net/
Playstation
Now onto the PS1
*Zeta Gundam
*Gundam Char's Counterattack
*Gundam G Generation
*Super Robot Taisen F
*Super Robot Taisen F Final
*Shin Super Robot Taisen
*Super Robot Taisen Alpha
*Super Robot Taisen Alpha Gaiden
Both Zeta and CCA play rather similarly, and Gundam CCA was one of my favorite Gundam games. It was a pity that it got trashed when I dropped a heavy bag on it by mistake
CCA is an action shooter that is space based, and incorporates limb damage and a wide variety of weapons. Battles were mainly one on one, though sometimes one on two, and were generally quite frantic and exciting. Its only drawback was its unbelievably short length; I beat it in less than 30 minutes. As for the SRT Games, lets just say I am a huge fan of them
Quite addicting. Gundam G Generation is similar to the SRT Games, but it only encompasses all of Gundam History, up to... Gundam X I believe... *not entirely sure since I haven't played this game in many many years*
PS2
PS2, Home of many a Gundam Game
Gundam: Journey to Jaburo
Gundam: Zeonic Front
Gundam: Federation VS Zeon
*Gundam: AEUG VS Titans
Gundam: Gundam VS Zeta Gundam
*Gundam: Lost War Chronicles
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed: Never Ending Tomorrow
*Gundam Seed: Alliance VS ZAFT
*Gundam G Generation Neo
*Gundam G Generation Seed
Gundam Battle Assault 3
Superior Defender Gundam Force
Gundam True Oddessey/MS Saga
*Super Robot Taisen Impact
*Super Robot Taisen MX
*Super Robot Taisen: Scramble Commander
*Super Robot Taisen Alpha 2
*Super Robot Taisen Alpha 3
I really do not need to explain too much, since most have been released in the United States, and asides from improvements in battle systems, implementation of squad based systems, mecha series expansion, spirit skills, and touch ups on the main battle engine, the SRT Games have not really changed (Though Scramble Commander uses a RTS system instead of a TBS. It wasn't implemented very well though.). Same with the G Gen games. Now as for the other Gundam Games not released in the US, Alliance VS ZAFT is by far the best Seed Game out there, AvT is nothing more than FvZ with new mechs, and Lost War Chronicles IMHO is one of the best of the bunch. Its graphics are not that pretty, but its realistic physics and great MS roster wins it for me (Kaempfer and GM Sniper IIs anyone?). Now MS Saga is the odd one, a Gundam RPG?!?!? It has IMO a terrible idea for MS usage (does "gotta collect them all" ring a bell?), but I'll save my final judgement of the game when it is released domestically.
Stay away from Battle Assault 3 and SD Gundam Force
Gamecube
*Gundam: The Ace Pilot
*Super Robot Taisen Gamecube
*SD Gundam Gashapon Wars (GC)
I can't give any information on these first two games, simply because I know nothing about them. I do know that SRTG is the first and only real SRW Game to eschew animated sprites for 3d graphics. Now Gashapon Wars looks incredibly awesome, a very neat looking action shooter game. And no, it is not based on the terrible SDGF TV series, it uses MS from the regular TV series...es shrunk down to SD proportions.
PC
Universal Century.net
This game was finally released in Japan, and was reputed to be terrible. Amazon Japan's reviews rate it at an average of 1 star out of 5. Over on GW, one of Bandai's own employees was telling us to stay away from the game. (Apparently he was trying to get the developers to take ques from WoW, but they would not listen...) Its coming to the US too, so everyone can experience the horror firsthand.
GBA
I don't know very many Gundam games for GBA...
Gundam Seed Battle Assault
*Super Robot Taisen A
*Super Robot Taisen R
*Super Robot Taisen D
*Super Robot Taisen J
I know that Seed Battle Assault is a fighter, and that's all. I don't need to talk about the SRT games again do I?
DS
*Super Robot Taisen DS
*G Generation DS
^I have no information concerning these game, except for the fact that they are imports
PSP
*Super Robot Taisen MX
A simple port of the PS2 Game
XBOX
None to my knowledge
XBOX 360
Gundam World
^There is little information about this game, but the images and movie preview I've seen were absolutely stunning.
PS3
Gundam (tentative name)
There will be a Gundam game for the PS3. Other than that, I know nothing at all about this title.
Hope this helps.
SNES
The SNES was the home of many a Gundam game, including
*Cross Dimension 0079
*Mobile Suit V Gundam
*Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: Away to the Newtype
*SD Gundam X
*Gundam Wing: Endless Duel
*Super Robot Taisen 3
*Super Robot Taisen 4
All of these games are completely in Japanese, though a few have recieved fan-translation patches, namely Cross Dimension 0079, and Super Robot Taisen 3 (Playable in any SNES rom). Both of these games are turn based strategy games, and the major difference between the two is that Cross Dimension 0079 Focuses on the One Year War, and Super Robot Taisen 3 is a cross over game, including units from Mazinger Z, Getter Robo, Combattler V, Yuusha Raideen, Gundam 0079, Gundam 0080, Gundam 0083, Zeta Gundam, ZZ Gundam, Gundam Char's Counterattack and I am not too sure about what other units are in this game, since I myself am only on the 20th stage, but I am assuming there are more. The translation patches can be found here http://agtp.romhack.net/
Playstation
Now onto the PS1
*Zeta Gundam
*Gundam Char's Counterattack
*Gundam G Generation
*Super Robot Taisen F
*Super Robot Taisen F Final
*Shin Super Robot Taisen
*Super Robot Taisen Alpha
*Super Robot Taisen Alpha Gaiden
Both Zeta and CCA play rather similarly, and Gundam CCA was one of my favorite Gundam games. It was a pity that it got trashed when I dropped a heavy bag on it by mistake
PS2
PS2, Home of many a Gundam Game
Gundam: Journey to Jaburo
Gundam: Zeonic Front
Gundam: Federation VS Zeon
*Gundam: AEUG VS Titans
Gundam: Gundam VS Zeta Gundam
*Gundam: Lost War Chronicles
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed: Never Ending Tomorrow
*Gundam Seed: Alliance VS ZAFT
*Gundam G Generation Neo
*Gundam G Generation Seed
Gundam Battle Assault 3
Superior Defender Gundam Force
Gundam True Oddessey/MS Saga
*Super Robot Taisen Impact
*Super Robot Taisen MX
*Super Robot Taisen: Scramble Commander
*Super Robot Taisen Alpha 2
*Super Robot Taisen Alpha 3
I really do not need to explain too much, since most have been released in the United States, and asides from improvements in battle systems, implementation of squad based systems, mecha series expansion, spirit skills, and touch ups on the main battle engine, the SRT Games have not really changed (Though Scramble Commander uses a RTS system instead of a TBS. It wasn't implemented very well though.). Same with the G Gen games. Now as for the other Gundam Games not released in the US, Alliance VS ZAFT is by far the best Seed Game out there, AvT is nothing more than FvZ with new mechs, and Lost War Chronicles IMHO is one of the best of the bunch. Its graphics are not that pretty, but its realistic physics and great MS roster wins it for me (Kaempfer and GM Sniper IIs anyone?). Now MS Saga is the odd one, a Gundam RPG?!?!? It has IMO a terrible idea for MS usage (does "gotta collect them all" ring a bell?), but I'll save my final judgement of the game when it is released domestically.
Stay away from Battle Assault 3 and SD Gundam Force
Gamecube
*Gundam: The Ace Pilot
*Super Robot Taisen Gamecube
*SD Gundam Gashapon Wars (GC)
I can't give any information on these first two games, simply because I know nothing about them. I do know that SRTG is the first and only real SRW Game to eschew animated sprites for 3d graphics. Now Gashapon Wars looks incredibly awesome, a very neat looking action shooter game. And no, it is not based on the terrible SDGF TV series, it uses MS from the regular TV series...es shrunk down to SD proportions.
PC
Universal Century.net
This game was finally released in Japan, and was reputed to be terrible. Amazon Japan's reviews rate it at an average of 1 star out of 5. Over on GW, one of Bandai's own employees was telling us to stay away from the game. (Apparently he was trying to get the developers to take ques from WoW, but they would not listen...) Its coming to the US too, so everyone can experience the horror firsthand.
GBA
I don't know very many Gundam games for GBA...
Gundam Seed Battle Assault
*Super Robot Taisen A
*Super Robot Taisen R
*Super Robot Taisen D
*Super Robot Taisen J
I know that Seed Battle Assault is a fighter, and that's all. I don't need to talk about the SRT games again do I?
DS
*Super Robot Taisen DS
*G Generation DS
^I have no information concerning these game, except for the fact that they are imports
PSP
*Super Robot Taisen MX
A simple port of the PS2 Game
XBOX
None to my knowledge
XBOX 360
Gundam World
^There is little information about this game, but the images and movie preview I've seen were absolutely stunning.
PS3
Gundam (tentative name)
There will be a Gundam game for the PS3. Other than that, I know nothing at all about this title.
Hope this helps.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
