Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Phantasy Star Online

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Caine_PSO
Visitor

Phantasy Star Online

Post by Caine_PSO »

Anyone here ever play Phantasy Star Online for the gamecube??? Do you know if the server is still up for online play
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

re: Phantasy Star Online

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

I only play PSO for PC so I cant really help you with that question, but I can say that the game rocks, lol. Im getting Blue Burst soon aswell and PSO Universe when it comes out 8)
User avatar
Alistar Ragnellus
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 100
Joined: Apr 18, 2006 11:25am
Contact:

Re: Phantasy Star Online

Post by Alistar Ragnellus »

i've got it for gamecube, i don't know if the sever is still up because it runs on the old dreamcast sever, but i play the game purely for the enjoyment of PSO.

i cant wait for PSO-U to hit shelves.
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

Re: Phantasy Star Online

Post by Cody-kins »

i love pso im an android swordsmen i use the the blades from the grass assasin as a weapon and m,y mag has split into two it looks like flowers and im a whitetill
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Locked