Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Movies that would make good videogames

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Movies that would make good videogames

Post by OniKira »

Yah,I think the topic title explains it all. List some movies that you think would make good videogames. Most movie-based games suck, yet there have been a few, like Spiderman, LOTR, 007, and the upcoming Godfather game that were good and promising. I'll start things off. Be sure to argue your viewpoint.

Kill Bill

The Kill Bill films are filled with action and neat thrilling scenes. I can easily see this movie made into a game. It'd be an action game, a la Devil May Cry engine.

V for Vendetta

Fight as V as you assassinate all of his past political foes. Launch massive terrorist attacks on British parliament. Sounds cool.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Xultimate human genocideX
Visitor

re: Movies that would make good videogames

Post by Xultimate human genocideX »

Lethal Weapon

Go around searching for clues and then bust in and take down the bad guys. you would play as mel Gibson

Die Hard

I know they tried this once but i think they should have stuck with the original storyline. Anyway, you would play as mcLane and move through the office building completing objectives like C4 the computer and bottom part of the building and like successfully jumping of the roof in through a window.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

re: Movies that would make good videogames

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Troy would make an awsome game...

and LoTR already have a few games
-Return of the king (action)(EA games)
-Two towers (action)(EA Games)
-Fellowship of the rings (Adventure)
-Battle for Middle earth (Real Time Strategy)(EA Games)
-Battle for MIddle Earth 2 (realtimes streategy)(EA Games)
-The Hobbit (adventure)
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
kadaj
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 261
Joined: Sep 30, 2005 4:27am
Gender: Male

re: Movies that would make good videogames

Post by kadaj »

NONE i hate game which are based on movie they all

SUCK
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

re: Movies that would make good videogames

Post by OniKira »

Some do. Some don't. The Spiderman and LOTR games were all movie games that got reasonable reviews.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: Movies that would make good videogames

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

especially Battle for Middle Earth 2... IGN gave it a 9.5/10
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
lord vader
Master Otaku
Posts: 79
Joined: May 30, 2005 7:23am

Re: Movies that would make good videogames

Post by lord vader »

well lets see a ong-bak game might be good
high executioner in kouseketras court.tremble in the face of power
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: Movies that would make good videogames

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Hero would also be kick ass...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
zeros-content56
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 156
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 3:45pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Movies that would make good videogames

Post by zeros-content56 »

if done right some of Miyazaki's Films would be awesome. ( he did animated movies such as Princess mononoke , Castle in the sky , Spirited away , Ect. )
Locked