On Dec 3, 2013 a server crash wiped out the database...

Topics about pretty much anything and everything else.
I've commented.

Post by I've commented. » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:00 am

[@ Theo] It might have been/could have been you that caused, or at least partially caused the big error on Absolute Anime.

In that long post that you made on 12-7-2013 on page 1 of this topic, you said that you had worked on the 2 iscsl servers and that some software problems arose from that, and you also said that some data was lost.

You did say that you tried to get the software problems fixed, and you also said that you tried hard to get the data that was lost back.

You did apologize about the loss of data loss.

Was that post a confession that you caused, or at least partially caused the big error on Absolute Anime?

Did you cause, or at least partially cause the big error on Absolute Anime? (If so, it sounds like it was an unlucky accident.)

mai

Re: What a week! A server crash wiped out the database!

Post by mai » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:07 pm

Hello, this is Mai. I tried to logon after so long to realize all my information was deleted. :( Stopped by to send some love, sine it's been nearly a decade. I hope the forums are holding up well and especially say hi to the old pal Theo. xox

Tyche

Post by Tyche » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Mai!

Make a profile why don't'cha? Some of us still check around here.
My team: Sylveon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Glaceon. Leafeon, Jolteon.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-7051-6452

Naruko

Post by Naruko » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Oh hai Mai!
Everything is an adventure. Good adventure, bad adventure, it's all adventures. Don't ever turn down anything that might sound even remotely adventurous.

ServantOfPriss

Post by ServantOfPriss » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:53 pm

Yikes! Glad to know the site didn't die off. Starting from zero like back then, heh.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:20 am

Oh my! I see I'm a bit late... well, I mean, I didn't get on this site much to begin with. No one probably remembers me(I hardly remember anyone on here, sorry, lol) but I used to be MARS4. Sorry to hear about the website :( But I'm glad to see it's still up. I hope tings continue to go well for it!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:20 am.