THIS TOPIC WILL DISCUSS THE MEANINGS AND THEORIES FOR THE KHII SECRET VIDEO. THIS VIDEO CAN BE VIEWED IF THE PLAYERS HAS COMPLETED ALL OF JIMINY'S JOURNAL, BEATEN THE FINAL BOSS, AND BEATEN SEPHIROTH. THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, OR HAVE NOT SEEN THIS DEVRET VIDEO, STAY AWAY!!! MAJOR SPOILERS WILL BE DISCUSSED HERE!!!
OKay, so, what are your theories on the secret video? The Keyblade war....Birth through sleep?
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
KHII Secret Video Discussion-MAJOR SPOILERS ALERT!!!!!
KHII Secret Video Discussion-MAJOR SPOILERS ALERT!!!!!
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
zeros-content56
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 3:45pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KHII Secret Video Discussion-MAJOR SPOILERS ALERT!!!!!
Well honestly ruro I think a few links To some info would help. So im going to put down what i have. MASSIVE SPOILERS ARE ON THE SITES I POST
http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy. ... ndex.shtml
http://www.khinsider.com/downloads/index.shtml WARNING! THE VIDEOS ON THIS SITE CONTAIN ABSOLUTE SPOILERS! ONLY CLICK IF U WANT TO SEE THE KH2 END VIDEO WITHOUT EARNING IT
http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy. ... ndex.shtml
http://www.khinsider.com/downloads/index.shtml WARNING! THE VIDEOS ON THIS SITE CONTAIN ABSOLUTE SPOILERS! ONLY CLICK IF U WANT TO SEE THE KH2 END VIDEO WITHOUT EARNING IT
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
Re: KHII Secret Video Discussion-MAJOR SPOILERS ALERT!!!!!
KHII is obiously too goood of a game to be disscussed as greatly. I can't put it into words.
-
Kuroi Shinzou
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Aug 15, 2005 4:55pm
- Gender: Male
Re: KHII Secret Video Discussion-MAJOR SPOILERS ALERT!!!!!
when i saw that first guy, my first thoughts where "I AM...BATMAN!!!" 
<>Bleach 101 army<> -Lieutenant General(***)陸軍中将 Rikugun Chūjō
I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
Re: KHII Secret Video Discussion-MAJOR SPOILERS ALERT!!!!!
Well, this is my theory...
At the end of the vid, it says "And it all begans with...Birth through sleep."
So, I do not think the events of the vid have taken place in the past or future, but rather, while Sora was in deep sleep...So, all that stuff happened when Sora was asleep. Also, remember how Sora comments on dreams...What if his dreams became real? Like, extensions of himself? Then, he could be one of the people in the armor. IMO, however, the armored guys are the Chasers. KH had heartless, KHII had nobodies. KHIII has chasers/souls. They are looking for Sora's soul, cuz they found his keyblade in the vid. But Sora is asleep. When Sora finallly awakens, he remembers everything. But remember, Namine may be keeping something from him...Like what happened in the video.
At the end of the vid, it says "And it all begans with...Birth through sleep."
So, I do not think the events of the vid have taken place in the past or future, but rather, while Sora was in deep sleep...So, all that stuff happened when Sora was asleep. Also, remember how Sora comments on dreams...What if his dreams became real? Like, extensions of himself? Then, he could be one of the people in the armor. IMO, however, the armored guys are the Chasers. KH had heartless, KHII had nobodies. KHIII has chasers/souls. They are looking for Sora's soul, cuz they found his keyblade in the vid. But Sora is asleep. When Sora finallly awakens, he remembers everything. But remember, Namine may be keeping something from him...Like what happened in the video.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
