Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Any one here...

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Sesshomaru-sama
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 486
Joined: Feb 10, 2005 5:09pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Any one here...

Post by Sesshomaru-sama »

Does any1 here play Final Fantasy XI?
humans...how i envy...
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

re: Any one here...

Post by OniKira »

yah! zeroscontent 56 and oniruroken do!
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Any one here...

Post by OniKira »

ive got my account updated. im rdy to play FFXI online with you!
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Locked