I'm taking my time too. People who rush and beat the game are stupid.
They don't wanna enjoy it. they just want to
skip through it.
I could have beatn this on sunday night but
But I wanna level up.
good job Oni.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Kingdom Hearts II Half-Time Report :P
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: Kingdom Hearts II Half-Time Report :P
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Re: Kingdom Hearts II Half-Time Report :P
Im not saying play it in slow motion, just play it the way you want to play it. its the criticism i dont find appropriate. w/e
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Kingdom Hearts II Half-Time Report :P
LoL Stop being so hard up and lighten up Man, Dont take everything people say to heart, as for what I said I dont realy care if your slow lol I was just teasing... I do that sometimes.
HitsuGaya Toushiro, So you like to insult others by calling them stupid? Not everyone is as coooool as you to take there time and maybe even years to beat a single game, they beat it once and once more and than if they liked it the second time through they will beat it again! It depends on what you want to do, Never on what you have to say, thats why I find it funny that some peeps get affended on what other people's Opinions are.
HitsuGaya Toushiro, So you like to insult others by calling them stupid? Not everyone is as coooool as you to take there time and maybe even years to beat a single game, they beat it once and once more and than if they liked it the second time through they will beat it again! It depends on what you want to do, Never on what you have to say, thats why I find it funny that some peeps get affended on what other people's Opinions are.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Kingdom Hearts II Half-Time Report :P
Lol ah silly ol bear
shut up! lol jk ^^; as for me I love to catch all the secrets and take my time thank you very much X3
i told yuo about stares dog
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Kingdom Hearts II Half-Time Report :P
lol sassy. 
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Re: Kingdom Hearts II Half-Time Report :P
okay, i understand, lol
but just so ya know, im at 2nd visit to Pridelands. after Pridelands, Ive gotta revisit Space Paranoids and then go to The World That Never Was. then, ill techniacally beat the game; but ive stil got to do all the sidequests, lol
but just so ya know, im at 2nd visit to Pridelands. after Pridelands, Ive gotta revisit Space Paranoids and then go to The World That Never Was. then, ill techniacally beat the game; but ive stil got to do all the sidequests, lol
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II Half-Time Report :P
actually,i finished space paranoids for the second time,and now i''ve gotta go to Twilight town again.don't know what will happen yet,but i'm getting sick of waiting...you can't go to the world that never was after space paranoids,so i guess i gotta beat twilight town first.OniRuroKen wrote:okay, i understand, lol
but just so ya know, im at 2nd visit to Pridelands. after Pridelands, Ive gotta revisit Space Paranoids and then go to The World That Never Was. then, ill techniacally beat the game; but ive stil got to do all the sidequests, lol
"ooh,memories!"
