Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Kingdom Hearts II

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by OniKira »

^thats what im working towards, but there is SO MUCH CRAP u have to do first...
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

yeah like poster duty and the hades tourments that's why I'm going for proud mode you only have to complete all the worlds
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by OniKira »

Yea, i was gonna do that, but its actually kinda fun to do all the stuff. plus, poster duty aint that hard...
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by kamon »

HOW CAN YO SAY THAT???!!!
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

but its a fun game i love it
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by kamon »

It is until you run out of things to do.
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea but i have a long way to go still
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by kamon »

How far are you?
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

iam at port roal and iam there because i don't have a ps2 and iam useing my b/f
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by kamon »

You're using your b/f to play KH? Ha! ...Yeah I know, bad joke.
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea it bites i got to get one
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

kamon wrote:HOW CAN YO SAY THAT???!!!
It's not that bad a bit annoying though but once you find a good route and all 3 of the skills you get from leveling up the forms it's kinda nore annoying than hard. Now the Hades Godesse of Fate Paradox tornament that's hard!
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

no i mean about the ps2 i don't have one i have to use my b/f ps2
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by OniKira »

hah, i maxed soras level the other night; now im maxing my form and summon levels.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by OniKira »

im trying to get all my form growth abilites. then, ill go and fight sephy and get the fenrir.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Locked